VikingPLoP 2015 : VikingPLoP 2015 - Traveling conference on Pattern Languages of Programs
Call For Papers
Call for papers:
VikingPLoP 2015 - Travelling pattern conference http://www.vikingplop.org, 14th-17th May 2015
You are invited to submit a paper and/or participate at VikingPLoP 2015.
The conference will be held in SPA hotel Planinata, Ribaritsa resort, Bulgaria
The Travelling pattern conference VikingPLoP is an excellent venue to meet pattern experts and to exchange knowledge about patterns. The conference helps you to learn more about patterns, to receive feedback on your own work, and to discuss with fellow pattern enthusiasts. We especially encourage new-comers and nonacademic pattern enthusiasts to participate in the conference. Open and supportive atmosphere makes VikingPLoP a great opportunity to get familiar with patterns and patterns community. VikingPLoP 2015 has an emphasis on embedded systems and thus submission of papers on embedded system patterns are especially encouraged.
VikingPLoP accepts papers containing patterns or pattern languages as well as experience reports and papers related to the theory and use of patterns. Papers submitted to VikingPLoP cover a wide range of subjects, from technical issues, like distributed machine control and C++ programming, to social and organizational issues. We expect that paper topics cover a wide range of domains such as:
- Embedded systems, distributed control systems, and other low level systems
- Software development: design, architecture, management and processes
- Human computer interaction (user-interface aspects and novel modes of interaction)
- Pedagogy and education (both professional training and classroom teaching)
- Business and organizational questions
- January 18th 2015: Paper submission deadline
- February 2nd: Start of shepherding
- March 22nd: Deadline for second draft
- April 2nd: Paper acceptance notification
- April 15th: Closing date for registration & End of Shepherding
- April 20th: Paper conference version deadline
- April 10th-13th, 2015: Conference
- September 30th 2015: Proceedings version due
Conference homepage: http://www.vikingplop.org, Program chairs: Jari Rauhamäki [jari.rauhamaki (at) tut.fi] & Elissaveta Gurova [elis (at) fmi.uni-sofia.bg]
Please feel free to distribute this Call For Papers to your colleagues, students and networks.