SS SG-STA 2015 : Smart Green Systems, Technologies and Approaches
Call For Papers
***EXTENDED DEADLINE: November 21st, 2014***
Energy and its efficient use is a hot topic, becoming more and more important. Many
systems, technologies, and approaches are being proposed for making a smart use or
green use of energy. These technologies and approaches are being applied to different areas: computing and ICT in general, buildings, cities, etc. On the one hand, green computing is nowadays one of the major challenges for most IT organizations that involve medium and large scale ICT infrastructures like grids, clouds, supercomputers, and clusters. On the other hand, science and technology are being applied in assessing, monitoring, and optimising the environmental performance of existing buildings and cities. Furthermore, smart technologies for renewable energy will also have an important role.
The goal of this special session is therefore to bring together researchers in the fields of smart green systems, technologies and approaches, hence establishing a forum for discussing challenges, new ideas, results, applications, and future directions.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Green computing and green ICT systems.
- Advanced building envelope technologies for HPC.
- Smart energy systems for smart buildings or smart cities.
- Sustainable building technologies.
- Smart technologies for renewable energy.
- Energy efficiency in ICT, buildings, and cities.
- Energy-aware systems and technologies.
- Optimization techniques for efficient energy consumption.
- Green software engineering methodologies and tools.
- Energy-efficient cloud computing approaches.
- Smart energy management, usage, and optimization.
- Demand-side management and advance control schemes for smart buildings and
- Market development measures, policy making tools and support actions for smart
buildings and cities.
- Advances in dynamic modelling tools and cross-disciplinary issues.
- Commissioning, monitoring technologies, and performance evaluation
methodologies in the context of smart buildings and cities.
Proceedings will be published by IEEE
Submission procedure: All the instructions for paper submission are included in the
conference website http://www.icit2015.org
Full call for papers: http://www.icit2015.org/images/site/pdf/SS_22.pdf
Web page for submit your contribution: http://vps.ieee-ies.org/submit-cgi-bin/authorinitialform.pl?event=ICIT15&area=ss22
Papers’ submission: November 21st, 2014
Notification of acceptance: January 10th, 2015
Final submissions due: February 10th, 2015