SERA 2015 : 13th International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications
Conference Series : Software Engineering Research and Applications
Call For Papers
SERA 2015: 13th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications
May 13 - 15, 2015, Hammamet - Tunisia
A special issue is dedicated to a set of best selected papers in Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering (A NASA journal), Springer.
About SERA 2105
The 13th International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications (SERA 2015) 2015 provides an international forum where engineers, researchers, and advanced graduate students are invited to present their experiences and their recent advances and latest research results related to all aspects of software engineering research and applications. The conference is structured to cover the complete software lifecycle from design through deployment to maintenance and evolution. SERA 2015 will include a high quality scientific program, invited speakers, tutorials and workshops in conjunction with the conference.
Paper due: January 22, 2015
Notification: March 1, 2015
Final version due: March 15, 2015
The program committee invites submissions that include but are not limited to the following topics:
Software Design and Modeling
- Modeling with Objects, Components, Services, Aspects, Agents
- Requirements Engineering
- Model Driven Engineering
- Unified Modeling Language
Software Frameworks and Technologies
- Frameworks for Objects, Components, Services, Aspects, Agents
- Reflection and Metamodeling
- Programming and Description Languages
- Design Patterns and Framework Languages
Software Deployment and Management
- Deployment, Configuration Management
- Runtime Software Monitoring and Management
- Fault Detection and Localization, Autonomic Repair
Software Maintenance and Evolution
- Software Visualization and Program Understanding
- Re-Use, Re-Factoring, Re-Engineering
- Reverse Engineering
Software Quality Guarantees
- Formal and Semiformal Software Specifications
- Software Verification and Model Checking
- Quality of Service Modeling and Analysis
- Software Testing and Benchmarking
- Software Extra-functional Properties
Software Engineering Processes
- Process Models and Process Management
- Software Quality and Software Metrics
- Cost Modeling and Analysis
- Product Lines and System Families
- Software Engineering Education and Training
- Software tools and environments for architecture-centric software engineering
- Component-based models, middleware,component-based deployment
- Service-Oriented Architectures and Web services
- Architecture description languages and metamodels
Domain Specific Software Engineering
- Applications, Case Studies, Technology Transfer
- Embedded and Real Time Systems
- Web Information Systems
- Business Process Engineering
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things and M2M applications
Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society and will be submitted to be indexed by EI, INSPEC and DBLP. The best 15 to 20 papers will be invited to publish in Studies in Computational Intelligence (SCI), Springer.
Khalil Drira, LAAS, University of Toulouse, France
Mohamed Jmaiel, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format through the easychair system http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sera2015.
We solicit research and experience papers as well as research-in-progress in any of the technical areas listed under Scope and Topics. Each submission will be reviewed by three members of the Program Committee. Submissions will be evaluated on the basis of originality, importance of contribution, soundness, evaluation, quality of presentation and appropriate comparison to related work. The decision whether to accept or reject the paper will be based on the reviews and the consensus of the program committee.
Authors are invited to submit full papers (6 pages) of double column text using single spaced 10 point size on 8.5 x 11 inch pages. Please review the CPS Publishing PDF specifications (http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting) before submitting your paper.
Up to an extra 2 pages (total of 8) can be purchased at registration time.
To ensure a blind review, the author’s name and address MUST NOT appear in the submitted paper.
For any queries, please contact the Program Chairs using the email: email@example.com