ACDEC 2014 : Asean Consortium on Department of Economics Conference 2014
Call For Papers
Economics Department of Economics and Business Faculty of Universitas Brawijaya, host the delivery of this event that will be held in Campus of Brawijaya University that situated in Malang, Indonesia, themed "INTEREGIONAL TRADE, AND THE ROLE OF COMPETITIVENESS SMALL BUSINESSES TOWARDS ASEAN ECONOMIC COMMUNITY (AEC) 2015"
Various activities that can support the achievement of prosperous and competitive region held in the countries that involved in AEC 2015 region. Universities in countries including ASEAN members participate in its role as a laboratory providing the policy. Brawijaya University in cooperation with the ASEAN consortium Economics majors consisting of several universities such as Universiti Malaysia Terengganu members (UMT), Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Universiti Teknologi Mara, Padjadjaran University, Airlangga University, and the University of Trisakti. One such event is ASEAN Consortium on Department of Economics Conference (ACDEC), an annual conference that has managed to accommodate economics discourse at the level of ASEAN since 2012 on the issue of trade between economic development and competitiveness in Southeast Asia.
The conference will be held :
December 4 – 6, 2014
at University of Brawijaya,
In particular, the conference will receive the following thematic paper but not limited to:
1. Challenges of regional cooperation in trade and finance
2. Economic competitiveness, sustainable growth, and development
3. The role of small business in globalization
4. Issues in regional labor market dynamics
5. Governance, public sector and bureaucratic reforms
6. Economic integration and Asian regionalism
7. Finance, banking structures and development of capital markets
8. Regional case of trade liberalization and globalization
9. Islamic interregional trade policy
The objectives of the international seminar are as follows:
1. Provide an overview of the opportunities and challenges faced by Indonesia and ASEAN countries with the implementation of the ASEAN Economic Community 2015;
2. Provide an overview to participants on human development through education to welcome ASEAN Economic Community 2015;
3. Provide feedback to the parties related to human development through education of the ASEAN Economic Community 2015;
4. Vehicle for researchers and academics to present and discuss research results in the field of study Economics, Accounting, Management, Islamic Economics, Administrative and Labor, Learning Accounting, Economic Studies, and Education Administration Commerce / Business Management related ASEAN Economic Community 2015.