SDOT 2014 : Federated Conference on Software Development and Object Technologies 2014
Call For Papers
Federated Conference on Software Development and Object Technologies 2014
The SDOT 2014 (Software Development and Object Technologies) conference emerged in 2013 as a joint event of former Software Development and Objects conferences. This year the conference takes place at Žilina, the Slovak Republic from 6 to 7 November, 2014 and is organized by University of Žilina, the Slovak Republic.
Look at the conference website http://sw-development.org for more information about former events. The site will contain information about accommodation, conference fee, etc. in the near future.
Conference main topics:
- Software development life cycle, requirements analysis.
- Software project management, software development methodologies.
- Analysis and design of software systems and processes, software modelling and simulation.
- Business modelling, data and process modelling.
- Formal specifications, ontologies and meta-modelling.
- Modelling languages, UML, ArchiMate, and BPMN.
- Testing, software quality and reliability.
- Program paradigms, software techniques and technologies.
- Model Driven Development (MDD) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Development tools and program languages, domain specific languages.
- Software design and implementation tools.
- CAD, CAM, GIS, and knowledge engineering.
- Distributed objects and Internet.
- Mobile technologies, web services and databases.
- Design and implementation of information systems, enterprise processes and support.
- Legal aspects of IT society and security of ICT.
- Applied informatics in enterprise, manufacturing, and government.
- Education of programming and software engineering.
- ICT in education, science and research.
We invite the submission of original research contributions in English language. All submissions are reviewed. Formatting instructions are available at the conference website. All accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings.
- Paper submission: 20. 9. 2014
- Notification: 1. 10. 2014
- Camera-ready and conference registration: 15. 10. 2014
- Conference: 13. - 14. 11. 2014
On behalf of Steering and Organising committees: