SEEKING DEALERSHIP EXCELLENCE 2014 : SEEKING DEALERSHIP EXCELLENCE THROUGH RESEARCH AND TRAINING
Call For Papers
Call For Paper and Case Studies
SEEKING DEALERSHIP EXCELLENCE THROUGH RESEARCH AND TRAINING
Sales, Marketing, New Media, Finance and Management in the Automotive Industry
September 11-12th, 2014; Università Politecnica delle Marche
Italy, Piazzale Martelli 8, 60121, Ancona
Official website: www.new-distribution-skills.eu
Presented in cooperation with
• University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
• Skoda Auto University
• Università Politecnica delle Marche
• Gdansk University
• Snap-On Business Solutions
Scope of the conference
The aim of the conference is to seek dealership excellence through research and training sales, marketing, new media, finance and management in the automotive industry.
The automotive industry (i.e. car and motorcycle industry) is often a benchmark for other industries and anticipates developments. Its distribution is mainly organized through small and medium sized enterprises. However, there is a rising number of automotive dealers in economic difficulties each year in Europe. Moreover, environmental changes are strongly influencing automotive customer needs which force dealers to adapt to the rapid changes in the consumer market. Topics like green mobility, Web 2.0, generational changes, Basel III, rent a vehicle, etc require new skills and a broader knowledge of dealers.
We welcome full paper and extended abstratc in these topics:
(the topic listed below are for illustration only)
• Best Practices and Case Studies from Dealership Training
• Training and Development: Needs Identification, Instruction Methods
• Marketing, Sales, and Dealership Management in the Automotive Industry
• Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking in the Automotive Industry
• Relationship Management: Producers and Dealers
• Marketing and Sales Challenges in Dealer Management
• New Services and New Product Development for Dealerships
• Customer Relationship Management for Dealers
• Marketing Communications, New Media and E-Business for Dealers
• Addressing Block Exemption Regulation in the Dealership Development
• Franchise Models in the Automotive Distribution: Challenges and Future
• Measuring Financial Performance in Dealerships
Most appropriate Teaching case study and best practice are selected and invited to present the work in the round table session.
• Dario Amodio – Università Politecnica delle Marche (ITA)
• Leonardo Buzzavo - Venice university (ITA)
• Silvio Cardinali - Università Politecnica delle Marche (ITA)
• Gian Luca Gregori - Università Politecnica delle Marche (ITA)
• Jörg Kraigher-Krainer - University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (AT)
• Christian Stadlmann - University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (AT)
• Marcin Skurczynski - University of Gdańsk (Poland)
• Jana Přikrylová - Škoda Auto University (Czech Republic)
• Pavel Strach - Škoda Auto University (Czech Republic)
Paper Submission and Deadlines:
Abstract submission: June 15th 2014
Notification of abstract acceptance: June 21st 2014
Full Paper submission: July 14th 2014
Notification of full paper acceptance: July 31th 2014
Final Conference in Ancona (ITA): September 11-12th 2014
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Paper submission” to submit your paper.
After the review process, authors will be informed about acceptance, rejection or suggested modifications.
Paper will be double-blind reviewed.
Accepted papers of participants will be published in a CD congress proceedings with ISBN.
You can follow guidelines on the web site www.new-distribution-skills.eu/conference/short-program.
We recommend that you send your final paper electronically to email@example.com (e-mail with your paper as a file attachment).
Conference Registration and practical information
Please register online at the conference www.new-distribution-skills.eu/conference, cenference registration is completely FREE and will be possible from 1th April.
You can get to Ancona by train, by bus, by airplane. For futher information about how to get to Ancona, please visit our website www.new-distribution-skills.eu/conference/travelling-information.