IEEE SAS 2015 : IEEE Sensors Applications Symposium 2015
Call For Papers
SAS provides a forum for sensor users and developers to meet and exchange information about novel and emergent applications in smart sensors, homeland security, biology, medicine, system health management, and related areas. The main purpose of SAS is to collaborate and network with scientists, engineers, developers, and customers through formal technical presentations, workshops, and informal interface meetings.
Suggested topics for SAS 2015 include:
* New sensors (e.g. Biological, Magnetic, Optical)
* Smart and Virtual Sensors and Standards
* MEMS and Nano-sensors
* Sensor Arrays and Multi-sensor Data Fusion
* Sensor Networks (Wireless, Optical, and Ethernet)
* Nondestructive Evaluation and Remote Sensing
* Building and Home Automation and Security
* Agriculture, Environment and Health Monitoring
* Integrated System Health Management (ISHM)
* Robotics and Automation
* Commercial Development
Additional topics for workshops and new sessions are especially welcome please contact the organizers.
Papers presented at SAS 2015 will be eligible for consideration for publication in a Special Issue of the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement.
Paper Submission Deadline November 7, 2014
Acceptance/Rejection/Revision Notification January 16, 2015
Final Paper Submission February 6, 2015
Final Acceptance/Rejection Notification February 27, 2015
University of Zagreb, Croatia
University of Brescia, Italy