SIMBig 2014 : 1st Symposium on Information Management and Big Data
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS - SIMBig'2014
1st Symposium on Information Management and Big Data
8-10 September 2014 - Cusco, Peru
Submission deadline: June 30, 2014
SIMBig is the first symposium on Information Management and Big Data in Peru for the presentation of new research results and for the demonstration of new systems and techniques in the broad field of computer science.
On behalf of the Scientific Program Committee, we have great pleasure in inviting you to submit one or more papers (for oral or poster presentation) in accordance with the instructions that are provided in Paper Submission Guidelines.
Scope and Topics
Authors are invited to submit original and innovative papers that break new ground, present insightful results based on your experience in Data Management and Big Data. SIMBig2014 has a broad scope, and specific topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
Big Data Management
Big Data Applications
OLAP and MDA Models
Linked Data for data pre-processing: cleaning, sorting, filtering or enrichment
Linked Data applied to Machine Learning
Decision Support Systems
Semi-structured and Unstructured Data
Information Services and Resources
Strategic uses of information systems
Information technology management
The paper must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, 10 point font in the text.
The document should be formatted for the standard A4-size paper.
Papers must be submitted only in portable document format otherwise known as PDF.
The paper length should be between 4 to 8 pages (including references and figures).
Follow the instructions in Word document and Latex templates (ACL templates).
- Juan Antonio LOSSIO-VENTURA, University of Montpellier 2, LIRMM, CNRS, France
- Hugo ALATRISTA-SALAS, University of Montpellier 2, LIRMM, TETIS, France
- Armando FERMÍN PÉREZ (PE). National University of San Marcos
- Cristhian GANVINI VALCARCEL (PE). Universidad Andina del Cusco
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 30th
- Notification of Acceptance: July 31th
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: August 15th
- Simposium: 8-10 September 2014