IBERGRID WBIAE 2014 : Biomedical Image and Data Analysis on e-Infrastructures at Ibergrid 2014
Call For Papers
IBERGRID 2014: Workshop on Biomedical Imaging -- Call for contributions
Aveiro, Portugal | Sep 8-10, 2014 | http://www.ibergrid.eu/2014
The IBERGRID Workshop on Biomedical Image Analysis is organized in the context of the IBERGRID 2014 with the goal of bringing together researchers involved in related domains, in order to share knowledge on the main lines of development in medical imaging storing, managing and processing with support on e-infrastructures.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Main topics of interest (not exhaustive):
* Biomedical Image-related data repositories
* Applications of HPC and big data methods on biomedical images
* Medical imaging biomarkers and surrogates
* Biomedical data management and storage systems
* Biomedical image processing and analysis
* Pattern recognition and machine learning in biomedical imaging
* Computer aided detection, diagnosis and monitoring
* Computational modelling and visualization in biomedical imaging
* e-Learning tools on biomedical imaging
* Paper submission deadline (workshop): June 13, 2014
* Notification of acceptance: June 30, 2014
* Camera-ready paper: July 15, 2014
* Workshop date: September 8, 2014
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Instructions for authors are available on the web page of the event: http://www.ibergrid.eu/2014
Submissions and registration are handled as the regular contributions to the IBERGRID conference.
* Miguel Ángel Guevara, Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal.
* J. Damián Segrelles, Institute of Instrumentation for Molecular Imaging – (I3M), Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain.
* Raúl Ramos, Universidad Industrial de Santander, Colombia.
MORE INFORMATION AND UPDATES
For more information, please visit the IBERGRID 2014 web site at http://www.ibergrid.eu/2014 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org