ICTC (ICT Convergence) 2014 : International Conference on ICT (Information & Communications Tech.) Convergence 2014
Call For Papers
Due to many requests, the paper submission deadline has been extended to August 7, 2014! Please note that this is a hard deadline!
We would like to invite you to submit a paper to the 5th International Conference on ICT Convergence (ICTC 2014) which will be held in Busan, a beautiful port city, Korea, from October 22 to October 24, 2014. Please see the CFP below for details. ICTC 2014 will be held in conjunction with ITU Plenipotentiary Conference and the 5th International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th International Conference on ICT Convergence (ICTC 2014), Busan, Korea, October 22-24, 2014
Home page: http://www.ictc2014.org
*** IEEE Communications Society & IEICE Communications Society Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** Extended Paper Submission Deadline: August 7, 2014 ***
*** SCI & SCOPUS-indexed Journal Publication ***
In conjunction with ITU Plenipotentiary Conference 2014
In conjunction with 5th International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation
ICTC is the unique global premier event for researchers, industry professionals, and academics interested in the latest developments in the emerging industrial convergence centered around the information and communication technologies (ICT). More specifically, it will address challenges with realizing ICT convergence over the various industrial sectors, including the infrastructures and applications in wireless & mobile communications, smart devices & consumer appliances, mobile cloud computing, green communication, healthcare and bio-informatics, and intelligent transportation.
The conference is organized by KICS with the technical co-sponsorship of IEEE Communications Society and IEICE Communications Society. The conference will include plenary sessions, technical sessions, tutorials, and invited industrial & special sessions. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings with an assigned ISBN number and submitted to IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and EI. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of infrastructures, services, technologies, and applications for ICT convergence.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
* Wireless & Mobile Communication Systems and Infrastructure
* 5G, 4G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WLAN, WPAN, WBAN
* Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
* Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
* Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication Systems and Applications
* Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
* Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
* Energy Internet, Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
* Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
* Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
* u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
* Military and Defense Technologies
* SDN and Network Virtualization
* CCN/CDN/ICN/Delay-tolerant networks
* Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
* Internet of Things (IoT), Internet of Everything (IoE), Web of Objects (WoO)
* Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and D2D Communications
* Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
* Mobile S/W and Data Science
* Big Data and Smart Computing
* Other Services and Applications for ICT Convergence
ICTC 2014 invites the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page full paper for selected journal publication or a 2-page short paper via https://edas.info/N16785.The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE style format. The camera-ready version for an accepted paper cannot exceed 6 pages for a full paper. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://www.ictc2014.org).
** KEYNOTE SPEAKERS and SPECIAL TALKS: **
During ICTC 2014, Keynote Speeches and Special Talks will be delivered by high level VIPs and prominent speakers from ITU, ETRI, Qualcomm, Intel, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Microsoft, Cisco, Huawei, LG U+, KT, SKT, and so on.
** CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS **
Proposals are invited for half-day or full-day workshops in the areas of communications, networks, or other ICT-related topics. For any inquiries on workshops, please contact Workshop Co-Chairs, Prof. Sungrae Cho, Prof. Jae-Hyun Kim, and Prof. Sunghyun Choi at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. The deadline for workshop proposals is August 7, 2014.
The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the ICTC 2014 proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore only if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
** JOURNAL PUBLICATION: **
Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals such as Journal of Communications and Networks, ETRI Journal, Int’l Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Springer Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications Journal, and other journals including Information Journal (SCOPUS), KICS Journal, and ICT Express after an express review and further revisions.
BEST PAPER AWARDS:
ICTC 2014 will present the Best Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
* Extended Submission Deadline (Final): August 7, 2014
* Notification of Acceptance: September 1, 2014
* Camera Ready Deadline: September 15, 2014 ==============================================================================
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE CHAIR:
* Dong-Ho Cho, KAIST, Korea
STEERING COMMITTEE CHAIR
* Jong-Seon No, Seoul National University, Korea
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
* Jong Suk Chae, ETRI, Korea
* Masahiro Umehira, Ibaraki Univ., Japan
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE VICE-CHAIRS
* Yeong Min Jang, Kookmin Univ., Korea
* Won Ryu, ETRI, Korea
* Jun Kyun Choi, KAIST, Korea
TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE CHAIR
* Seong-Ho Jeong, HUFS, Korea
TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE VICE-CHAIRS
* Sanghwan Lee, Kookmin Univ., Korea
* Xudong Wang, Shanghai Jiao Univ., China
* Jang-Won Lee, Yonsei Univ., Korea
* Kazuhiko Fukawa, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
* Juan-Carlos Cano, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
* Xin Wang, Fudan Univ., China
* Chun Tung Chou, UNSW, Australia
* Xuejun Sha, HIT, China
* Daji Qiao, Iowa State Univ., USA
* Ilenia Tinnirello, Univ. Palermo, Italy
* Il-Min Kim, Queen's Univ., Canada
* Mazen Omar Hasna, Qatar Univ., Qatar
* Nguyen H. Thanh, HUST, Vietnam
* Tomoaki Ohtsuki, Keio Univ., Japan
* Tony Q.S. Quek, Singapore Univ. of Technology & Design, Singapore
* Chun Ting Chou, NTU, Taiwan
* Maurice Gagnaire, Telecom ParisTech, France
* Sinchai Kamolphiwong, Prince of Songkla Univ., Thailand
* Mohamad Yusoff Al, Multimedia Univ., Malaysia
* Gyu Myoung Lee, Telecom SudParis, France
* Jeong Ryun Lee (Chung-Ang Univ., Korea)
* Carlos Becker Westphall (Federal U. of Santa Catarina, Brazil)
* Sangheon Pack (Korea Univ., Korea)
* Jyh-Cheng Chen (National Chiao Tung Univ., Taiwan)
* Sangmi Lee (KCA, Korea)
* Salil Kanhere (U. of New South Wales, Australia)
For any inquiries on ICTC 2014, please contact TPC Chair:
Prof. Seong-Ho Jeong (HUFS, firstname.lastname@example.org).