CEEC 2014 : 6th Computer Science and Electronic Engineering Conference
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
CEEC – The Computer science and Electronic Engineering Conference is an ideal occasion for researchers in the disciplines of Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Biology and Finance to meet fellow researchers in their field. CEEC 2014 aims to create a forum in which the participants can work together, discuss, compare and debate different innovative ideas and solutions.
CEEC is aimed towards the current and recent works of researchers and provides them with the following opportunities:
• To formally record their work in a recognised published proceeding.
• To present, discuss and get feedback on their research with a friendly audience of other colleagues as well as experts in the field.
• To form new contacts, providing professional networking prospects that help integrating into the scientific community.
• To win prizes for the best papers/presentations.
Researchers are hereby invited to submit a full paper (max 6 pages) detailing their research or a short paper (max 4 pages), which describes their work-in-progress. All submitted papers will be subject to peer reviewing by at least two reviewers for technical merit, significance and relevance to the topics. Further information is available from the CEEC 2014 website http://www.essex.ac.uk/see/ceec/. Submission implies the willingness of at least one author per paper to register, attend the conference and present the paper. The best paper will be awarded the CEEC Prize.
CEEC welcomes submissions on (but not limited to) the following topics:
• Artificial intelligence
• Big data
• Brain computer interfaces
• Cloud computing
• Computational finance and economics
• Computational intelligence
• Computational systems biology
• Computer games
• Computer networks
• Computer vision
• Control systems
• Electronics and nano electronics
• Embedded systems and pervasive computing
• Fuzzy logic
• Human-machine interaction
• Image processing
• Machine learning
• Natural computation
• Natural language processing
• Optical electronic devices and photonics
• Radio frequency and microwave technology
• Signal processing
• Smart housing
• Telecommunication technology and wireless networking
Paper Submission deadline: 30th May 2014
Notification of acceptance: 21st July 2014
Camera-ready Manuscript: 15th August 2014
Registration deadline: 22nd August 2014
Please find more information at the CEEC 2014 webpage: