JSSM 2009 : JSSM (Journal of Service Science and Management)
Call For Papers
JSSM is an international refereed journal dedicated to the latest
advancement of service science and management technologies. The goal
of this journal is to keep a record of the state-of-the-art research
and promote the research work in these fast moving areas.
- Service Science
- Business Intelligence
- Operational Research
- Computational Economics
- Financial Engineering
- Decision Support System
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Software Engineering Management
- Environment and Energy Management
- Knowledge Management and Semantic Web
- Information System Management
- Customer Capital Management
- Human Resources Management
We are also interested in:
- Short reports£ Discussion corner of the journal:
2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with
theoretical background but has not yet completed the research
needed for a complete paper or preliminary data.
- Case studies£ Rather than present a classical paper.
- Book reviews£ Comments and critiques.
JSSM is currently a seasonal journal, for more information, please