SIoT 2014 : International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things
Call For Papers
Workshop Description and Scope
The 3rd International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things 2014 (SIoT 2014) will be held in conjunction with the 19th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2014) in Wroclaw, Poland, at the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science Wroclaw University of Technology, on September 7-11 2014.
SIoT 2014 is a community where interested stakeholders, from academia and industry, can present their original work on providing a secure environment for connecting systems in an Internet-specific structure. The wide spread of mobile and embedded devices, able to connect to a network and share information, requires a careful look at the security risks taken by end users. In this context, the workshop will focus on contributions related to the security of mesh and machine-to-machine networks, secure software stacks running on ubiquitous network nodes, and algorithms used to provide secure end-to-end communication between nodes.
The focus of this workshop is to create a secure environment for connecting systems in an Internet-specific structure. These may include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
* Threat Models in Internet of Things
* Attack Strategies for Internet of Things
* Security Architectures
* Secure Mobile Applications
* Secure Mobility Management
* Intrusion and Malware Detection
* Security in Wireless Sensor Networks
* Reliable Interactions with Network Services
* System and Data Integrity
* Scalability and Robustness for Internet of Things
* Identity Management in Internet of Things
* Trustworthiness in Internet of Things
* Secure Operating Systems
* Privacy in Internet of Things
* Adaptive Security in Internet of Things
* Submission Deadline: May 30th, 2014
* Author Notification: July 11th, 2014
* Author Registration: August 14th, 2014
* Camera Ready: August 14th, 2014
* SIoT Workshop and ESORICS Conference: September 7th-10th, 2014
Submitted papers must adhere to the LNCS template (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0) and should be at most 16 pages in this format, excluding the bibliography and well-marked appendices. The original settings of textwidth and textheight should be preserved. Submitted papers must be no longer than 20 pages.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer in the LNCS series. Note that authors of accepted papers must guarantee that one of the authors will register and present the paper at the conference.
Submissions must be written in English and must be in pdf format. Papers must be submitted via the EasyChair conference system (https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siot2014)
For more details, please visit our website: http://siot-workshop.org/