DVCon Europe 2014 : Design and Verification Conference and Exhibition Europe
Call For Papers
The Design and Verification Conference & Exhibition Europe (DVCon Europe) is the premier conference for the application of languages, tools and intellectual property for the design and verification of electronic systems and integrated circuits. Sponsored by Accellera Systems Initiative, DVCon Europe brings chip architects, systems designers, software developers and IP integrators the latest methodologies, techniques, applications and demonstrations on the practical use of EDA and IP languages and standards used in electronic design. The focus of this highly technical conference is on the practical usage of specialized design and verification languages such as SystemC, SystemVerilog and e; assertions in SVA or PSL; the use of AMS languages; design automation using IP-XACT; and the use of general purpose languages C and C++. Low power techniques are pervasive and can be addressed in the four topics areas below.
This call for abstracts solicits presentations that are highly technical and reflect real life experiences in using languages, standards, methods and Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools. Submissions are encouraged in (but not restricted to) the following areas:
Topic area 1: System-level design
Transaction-level modeling for system-level design
System-on-chip and network-on-chip design
System-level design techniques, flows and methodologies
High-level synthesis from ESL languages
Virtual and hardware-assisted prototyping
Topic area 3: IP reuse and design automation
Tool and flow automation using IP-XACT
SoC and IP integration methods and tools
IP protection and security
Configuration management of IP and abstraction levels
Interoperability of models and/or tools
Topic area 2: Verification & Validation
Formal and semi-formal techniques
Using multiple HDLs and/or HVLs in a design cycle
Automated stimulus generation methods
Advanced methodologies and testbenches in UVM
Verification process and resource management
Topic area 4: Mixed-signal design and verification
Mixed-signal design and verification techniques
Real-value modeling approaches
Application of mixed-signal extensions for UVM
AMS sytem-level and concept design
Self-checking of analog simulation
Abstract submission process
An abstract is expected to include the following details:
* Abstract title
* Name, affiliation, phone number and email addresses for all authors.
* An introduction that specifies the context and motivation of the submission.
* A summary of the specific contributions of your work.
* A summary that highlights results. To evaluate your contribution, you must specify some results.
* Must be 400-500 words and maximum 2 pages.
* There is no template for the abstract; use the default Word template.
* Provide enough details so that the Technical Program Committee can evaluate the potential quality and interest of your possible presentation at DVCon Europe.
* Indicate your preference for poster or oral presentation.
* Please submit your abstract via EasyChair by April 8, 2014.
April 8, 2014: Abstract Deadline
June 4, 2014: Accept/Reject Notification sent to all authors
Accepted authors will be invited and agree to do the following by July 1, 2014:
* Submit a final paper (maximum 8 pages)
* Register for the conference
* Submit a copyright form
* Present an oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference on 15/10/14
Full author/presenter requirements can be found in our Resource Center.
Forms, templates and guidelines for presenters may be found in our Resource Center.
October 14, 2014 — Tutorials and exhibition
October 15, 2014 — Technical paper sessions, poster session, exhibition
DVCon Europe honors the Best Paper/Presentation and Best Poster submissions. The awards will be selected by the attendees at DVCon Europe based on the quality of both the paper and the presentation. So please submit your abstract and join DVCon Europe 2014!