BigDataScience 2014 Beijing 2014 : The 3rd ASE International Conference on Big Data Science and Computing
Call For Papers
SCOPE AND INTERESTS
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Track 1 Big Data Science, Mining and Analytics
- Big Data Science: Theories, models, algorithms, benchmarking, curation, and methods for understanding big data
- Big Data Computing: Infrastructures, tools, programming,architectures, benchmarking, and testing of big data systems using Map/Reduce, Hadoop and others
- Big Data Mining: Acquisition, representation, indexing, storage, management, processing, pre-processing and post-processing of big data
- Big Data Analytics: Metrics, frameworks, evaluation, tools, analysis, visualization of big data
- Big Data Understanding: learning, knowledge discovery, business and consumer intelligence, user behavior, community discovery
Track 2 Big Data Applications
- Big Data Applications: Industrial and scientific applications of big data such as search, recommendations, business intelligence, marketing, social media, healthcare, good practices and reproducibility.
- Big Data Privacy and Security: Data privacy enhancing technologies, privacy-preserving computing, risk analysis, modeling, and management, trustworthy computing, access control
Prepare your manuscripts according to IEEE paper guidelines (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html) between 6 and 8 pages, and not exceeding 8 pages in PDF format. Submit your paper(s) at the BigDataScience 2014 Beijing submission site (http://www.scienceengineering.org/ase/conference/2014/bigdata/beijing/website/paper-submission/ ). Each submission should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors must attend the conference to present the work in order for the paper to be included in the Digital Library.
Top 2% accepted papers will be published in the ASE Human Journal.
Rest of the accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Digital Library.
Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication
in several SCI-indexed international journals (see website).
Submit a workshop proposal including call-for-papers, organizing committee, important dates, short bio of the organizers to the BigData Science 2014 Beijing workshop chairs. Workshop proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Press. Workshops with more than 15 papers will be granted with a free complimentary registration for the leading workshop organizer. See the workshop website at www.scienceengineering.org/ase/conference/2014/bigdata/beijing/website/call-for-workshop/ for more details.
Email address: email@example.com
Zhi-hua Zhou, Nanjing University, China
Junjie Wu, Beihang University, China
Wei Ding, University of Massachusetts at Boston, USA
Alvin Chin, Nokia, China
Justin Z. Zhan, North Carolina A&T State University, USA
Wei Xu, Tsinghua University, China
Fei Wang, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA
Zhang Lin, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
Ling Huang, UC Berkeley, USA (Track 1)
Kui Yu, Simon Fraser University, Canada (Track 1)
Peng Cui, Tsinghua University, China (Track 1)
Jiayu Zhou, Samsung Research, USA (Track 2)
Yuewen Liu, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China (Track 2)
Nan Cao, IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, USA (Track 2)
Zhiang Wu, Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, China
Anatoliy Gruzd, Dalhousie University, Canada
Guo Bin, Northwestern Polytechnic University, China
Yong Ge, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA
Harold Liu, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Zhiyong Yu, Fuzhou University, China
Hua Yuan, University of Electronic Science & Technology of China, China
Merce Crosas, Harvard University, USA
Howard Lander, RENCI/UNC-Chapel Hill, USA
Arcot Rajasekar, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, USA
Dou Shen, Baidu, China
Minlie Huang, Tsinghua University, China
Ruijun He, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, China
Ping Luo, HP Labs, China
Yu Cao, University of Massachusetts Lowell, USA