INFORMATIK 2014 : 44. Annual Meeting of the German Informatics Society
Call For Papers
Call for Workshop Papers
INFORMATIK 2014 - Big Data
44. Annual Meeting of the German Informatics Society
22. - 26. September 2014
University of Stuttgart, Germany
INFORMATIK 2014 -- Germany’s largest conference on computer science -- takes place on the campus of the University of Stuttgart in September. From the 22. to the 26. of September, Workshops, Tutorials, scientific and applied meetings as well as co-located conferences will make the conference a meeting place for leading German and international representatives from science, politics and industry. There will be presentations of current results from research and development in computer science with a focus on Big Data.
Practitioners and scientists meet in the workshops of INFORMATIK 2014 for discussing relevant topics from various areas of computer science. We have selected 42 workshops which are now looking for submissions. Most workshops are held in German but we have 9 international, English-language workshops. Please consider to submit your work there!
The workshops expect your submission until
22. April 2014
but please check the individual CFPs. All submissions will be published as an LNI volume (http://www.gi.de/fileadmin/redaktion/Autorenrichtlinien/guidelines.pdf) which will be openly available on the Web.
We are looking forward to your contribution and to welcome you in Stuttgart!
* Second European STAMP Workshop
* Human-Aware Planning (HAP)
* Self-Explaining Agents (SEA)
* Beyond Data: Mastering Management of Complex Research Data
and Processing Environments
* Data Management in the Cloud
* Big Data in Mobility and Logistics – BDMobiLog 2014
* NISH 2014: Needles In a Stream of Hay
* System Software Support for Big Data (BigSys)
* Applications of Semantic Technologies (AST 2014)