MITA 2014 : The 10th International Conference on Multimedia Information Technology and Applications
Call For Papers
Call for papers
The 10th International Conference on Multimedia Information Technology and Applications
July 9-10, 2014, HKUST, Hong Kong
Original research papers on all aspects of theories and applications of multimedia information technologies are solicited for submissions to the MITA 2014, which is organized and sponsored by the Korea Multimedia Society (KMMS), South Korea in collaboration with Yonsei University, South Korea and The Honk Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong.
● Paper Submission (Regular papers / Poster) April 11 (Fri.), 2014
● Acceptance Notification (Regular papers / Poster) May 7 (Wed.), 2014
● Full and Camera-ready Paper June 13 (Fri.), 2014
● Pre-registration June 13 (Fri.), 2014
● MITA 2014 Conference July 9-10 (Wed.-Thur.), 2014
Topics of Interest include, but are not limited to:
● Multimedia Systems ● Digital Signal, Image, and Video Processing
● Embedded Systems ● Graphical Visualization and Modeling
● Multimedia Database ● Multimedia Networks and Communication
● Multimedia Information Security ● Multimedia Contents Production
● Multimedia in e-Learning and u-Learning ● Game and Media Arts
● Graphic Design and 3D Animation ● Virtual Reality and Simulation
● Internet Technology and Social Media ● Cloud and Ubiquitous Computing
● Green IT Applications ● Smartphone Applications
● Radar and Navigation Systems ● Antenna and Propagation
● Human Computer Interaction ● Human and Social Issues on IT
● Medical Informatics and Ubiquitous Healthcare ● Bio-Medical Engineering
Papers should be submitted as PDF files through EasyChair, http://www.easychair. The direct link to paper submission is https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mita2014. Submission should not be a duplicate work that any of the authors have published elsewhere or submitted in parallel to any other conferences or workshops with proceedings.
There are two options for manuscript submission: a regular paper or a poster paper. Manuscripts of regular papers should be at least 3 pages long, but should not exceed 4 pages. Poster paper manuscript should be limited to a maximum length of 2 pages. Manuscripts should be single-spaced in double-column pages, typed in Times New Roman with font size of at least 10 point on A4 or letter pages in IEEE style format.
Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committed. Details on the electronic submission process are available on the MITA 2014 web site, http://www.mita2014.org/.
Journal publication :
Authors of accepted regular papers should be prepared to give oral presentations and may be recommended for submission to one of the SCOPUS or KCI-indexed journals listed below. Poster papers will be excluded from recommendation. All accepted papers, including poster papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
At the end of the conference, all accepted regular papers will be included in one of following international journals after revision and extension:
Journal of Korea Multimedia Society (KCI Index)
International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications (SCOPUS index)
Recent Patents on Telecommunications
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (SCOPUS indexed)
International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (SCOPUS index)
Advances in Multimedia (SCOPUS index)
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one mandatory registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
The Program Committee may select the best research paper and the best young scientist (student) paper for awards.