ACC 2014 : 2014 International Workshop on Autonomic Cloud Cybersecurity
Call For Papers
The 2014 International Workshop on Autonomic Cloud Cybersecurity (ACC 2014)
the International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (CAC 2014)
Cloud computing services offer cost effective, scalable, and reliable outsourced platforms.
Cloud adoption is becoming rapidly ubiquitous; therefore, private and sensitive data is being
moved into the cloud. This move is introducing new security and privacy challenges, which should
be diligently addressed in order to avoid severe security repercussions. The focus of this workshop
is to offer a discussion forum about autonomous cybersecurity systems, which offer viable and
well-suited solutions for cloud threat prediction, detection, mitigation, and prevention.
The workshop is part of the International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (CAC 2014),
and is collocated with The 8th Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing System Conference. We are soliciting original and unpublished results of ongoing
research projects, emerging trends, uses cases, and implementation experiences in autonomous cloud
cybersecurity systems and solutions.
The topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Self-protection techniques of computing systems, networks and applications.
- Performance evaluation and metrics of self-protection algorithms.
- Metrics to characterize and quantify the cybersecurity algorithms (confidentiality,integrity,
and availability of autonomic systems)
- Anomaly behavior analysis and discovery of autonomic systems and services.
- Data mining, stochastic analysis and prediction of autonomic systems and applications.
- Datasets and benchmarks to compare and evaluate different self-protection techniques.
- Autonomic prediction of cyber crime.
- Cloud cryptographic systems.
- Autonomous cyber threat mitigation methods.
- Cloud security protocols.
- Automated cloud security analysis.
- Cloud cybersecurity tools.
Paper submission Papers submitted should be in the form of a two-page extended abstract.
Manuscript preparation and style should follow the official IEEE proceedings format instructions.
Papers should be submitted using the workshop submission page (https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acc2014).
- Paper submission: May 7, 2014
- Author notification: June 12, 2014
- Camera-ready paper: July 3, 2014
- Workshop: September 8, 2014
- Ernesto Damiani, Universita' degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Anas Salah Eddin, Florida Polytechnic University, USA
- George Spanoudakis, City University London, UK
- John Howie (Chair), Cloud Security Alliance, USA
- Salim Hariri, University of Arizona, USA
- Bill Buchanan, Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Mohand-Said Hacid, Université Lyon 1, France