PADS 2014 : ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (ACM SIGSIM PADS)
Call For Papers
Due to weather delays and multiple university closings the PADS Committee is extending the deadlines for our conference in Denver. Here is the updated CFP:
SIGSIM/PADS 2014 Call for Papers
Conference Location, Denver Colorado, USA
Conference Dates May 18-21, 2014
Conference Web Page: http://www.acm-sigsim-pads.org/index.htm
Building upon 28 years of history and the reputation for high quality papers, the ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (ACM SIGSIM PADS) is the flagship conference of ACM's Special Interest Group on Simulation and Modeling (SIGSIM). ACM SIGSIM PADS focuses on the intersection of Computer Science and Modeling and Simulation (M&S).
SIGSIM PADS 2014 is soliciting high quality papers in all aspects of M&S technology, including (but not restricted to) the following areas:
- Advanced modeling techniques, including reuse of models, new modelling languages, agent-based M&S, and spatial M&S
- Algorithms and methods for parallel or distributed simulation, including synchronization, scheduling, memory management, and load balancing.
- New simulation algorithms including hybrid simulation approaches, adaptive algorithms, and approximations, GPU, FPGA and hybrid architecture acceleration.
- Integration of simulation with other IT systems, methods, and developments including simulation based decision-making, visual analytics, intelligent support in M&S, and simulation in the grid or in the cloud.
- Mechanisms for efficient design of experiments, including dynamic verification and validation of models, and automatic simulation model generation and initialization.
- M&S applied to solve problems in difficult domains and methodological challenges arising from these applications including online and symbiotic simulation, real-time and embedded simulation, and emulation of real systems.
- Tools and techniques for interoperability of simulations, including emerging standards and service-oriented approaches.
Paper Submission Deadline : February 28, 2014
Notification of Acceptance : March 21, 2014
Camera-ready Deadline : April 4, 2014
See you in Denver!
ACM SIGSIM PADS 2014 Conference Chair
Publicity Chair, ACM SIGSIM PADS 2014 Conference