TT-TVET 2014 : 3rd RVTTI International Conference on: Towards Transformative TVET: Competencies for Current and Future World of Work
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
NEW DATES FOR 3RD RVTTI INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AND EXTENSION OF SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS/PAPERS
We wish to thank sll authors who have immensely responded to our call for papers for the 3RD RVTTI International Conference and to draw attention your attention to the rescheduling of the dates of the international Conference to 9-11 July, 2014 (and not 18-20 June). The venue remains at the RVTTI Conference Room, Eldoret, Kenya. This has been necessitated by the CAPA Conference in Abuja, Nigeria which is set for the earlier dates quoted for the RVTTI Conference. Since RVTTI and other TVET institutions in Africa are stakeholders in the CAPA Conference and hence will be in attendance, the rescheduling is regrettably inevitable.
Please also note the extension of the deadline for submission of abstracts and papers for Conference. The new date is 27th April, 2014. We invite you to take this opportunity to send your abstracts and full papers for the conference which in now
This year’s Conference THEME: Towards Transformative TVET: Competencies for the Current and Future World of Work
• Education Systems and World of Work
• Emerging Leadership in Quality Management for TVET and the World of Work
• Emerging Trends in Society: The New Dispensation for Education and Training
• Empowering Communities in Resource Management: Emerging Roles of /Challenges and Opportunities for TVET
• Transformative Competitiveness in Tourism and Business: Current and Future practices
• Emerging Technologies: Adoption and Commercialization of Innovations
• Cross Cutting Themes
IMPORTANT DATES (EXTENDED)
• Deadline for submission of abstracts is 27th April, 2014.
• Deadline for submission of full papers is 20th May, 2014
• Deadline for submission of power point presentation by 15th June, 2014
• Conference dates 9-11 July, 2014
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSIONS
Visit the RVTTI website for guidelines for submissions of abstracts and papers: www.rvti.ac.ke
PUBLICATION OF KENYA JOURNAL OF TVET ISSN 2227-5088 VOL. 2
We are pleased to announce that the second edition of Kenya Journal of TVET ISSN 2227-5088 is now published and is in circulation. The papers that are published in this volume are those that were presented in last years conference i.e. 2nd RVTTI International Conference in June 2013, and were subjected to double blind peer reviews. If you wish to acquire a copy please get in touch with the undersigned or visit our website www.rvti.ac.ke
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.