WiVEC 2014 : 6th IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Vehicular Communications (IEEE WiVeC’2014)
Call For Papers
The WiVec Symposium seeks original papers - not published or currently under review for another workshop, conference, or journal - in the area of vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), and vehicle-to-person (V2P) wireless communications. Vehicular communication areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Connected vehicles, communications and applications.
* Railway communications
* Communications and networking for autonomous cars and driving systems
* RF technologies, antenna design, physical layer and propagation models
* Radio resource management and interference management
* In-car electronics, embedded integration of wireless vehicular communications
* Wireless enabled intelligent transportation systems
* Applications (Ecall, toll collection, traffic information, wireless diagnosis, etc.)
* Spectrum assignment and EMC regulations
* Architecture, networking protocols (including ad-hoc, routing, data dissemination, etc.), QoS and cross-layer optimization design
* Communications systems and technologies
* Testbeds and simulation platforms
* Field trials and deployments
* Interworking with sensor network technologies
* Roadside infrastructure
* Mobility management, mobility and vehicle traffic models
* Digital maps and location technologies
* Mobility for smart cities
* Transportation cyber-physical networks
* Security, liability and privacy
* Standards development, business models and policies
* Assessment of impact on transport efficiency and safety
* Scalability issues in metropolitan-wide vehicular networks
Authors are encouraged to submit full length papers (maximum 5 pages) or demo papers (maximum 2 pages) following the submission guidelines provided at http://www.ieeevtc.org/wivec2014/
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings published by the IEEE and will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
The new submission deadline: April 28, 2014 (firm deadline).
The new notification date: May 28, 2014.
Final papers due: 23 June 2014