PIM 2014 : 4th Scientific Conference with International participation ENTREPRENEURSHIP-ENGINEERING-MANAGEMENT
Call For Papers
The main objective of the Conference is to provide a scientific contribution of engineering culture development in Serbian society, with an emphasis on fostering its most important part – engineerial innovation. Based on the fact that engineerial knowledge is the baseline of the development of modern societies, followed by entrepreneurial and managerial knowledge as well, the sub-topic of the Conference will be BY INNOVATION INTO THE FUTURE. For this reason organizers wish to gather scientists and experts, as well as businessmen that have the potential to provide a significant contribution to the whole event.
1. The role of engineerial innovations in the development of modern societies
2. Analisys of contemporary achievements in engineering education
3. Sources of engineerial innovations
4. R&D institutions and technology transfer
5. Industrial design as engineerial innovation
6. Innovation in Food-processing industry
7. Innovations in Mechanical engineering
8. Innovations in Chemical engineering
9. Innovations in Environment protection
10. Innovations in IT industry
11. Innovations in Modern management
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE AUTHORS
Maximum page number for a paper is 8. Papers of invited speakers are beyond this restriction. All papers will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings. Papers should be written in English or Serbian.
Details about application and papers could be found on: www.vts-zr.edu.rs/naucni.skup
Deadline for application submission is: March 3rd, 2014.
Deadline for completed paper submission: April 1st, 2014.
Deadline for the information on paper acception is: April 8th, 2014.
Deadline for payment of Conference fee is: April 14th, 2014.
Conference official languagues are English and Serbian.
Organizers foreseen that Conference fee should be EUR 50 for foreign authors and RSD 5.000 for domestic ones.
All information on accommodation could be found on: http://www.visitzrenjanin.com/