ISI-Securité 2014 : Special Issue on Information System Security In the French academic journal on Information Systems
Call For Papers
Call for papers:
Special Issue on Information System Security
In Revue Ingénierie des Systèmes d'Information (http://isi.revuesonline.com)
Scope of this Special Issue
Information systems (IS) are everywhere. To enhance the competitiveness of enterprises, new systems are emerging. Existing IS are constantly evolving to keep pace with technological advances and the dynamic behavior of organizations.
The current context in which evolve these information systems, forces companies to permanently revise the implemented security policies. Moreover, some of these systems have to publish large volumes of data containing sensitive information. The organizations hosting these systems must then face an additional challenge related to the protection of sensitive data which they are responsible. Building and maintaining secure information systems that meet relevant, consistent and comprehensive security and privacy requirements and which are also integrated with functional requirements requires techniques, methods, models and tools. Providing these supports to the development and evolution of secure IS is one of the concerns of the community of researchers interested in IS engineering.
This special issue of the journal aims to identify recent and significant contributions on the security of information systems and on the protection of sensitive data.
Topics of Interest
Particular topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Methods, models and techniques for data protection and for the security of IS (risk analysis, requirement specification, conception, test and validation, etc.)
• Methods, models and techniques for data anonymization
• Tools for IS security
• Tools for the protection of sensitive data
• Integrating functional, security and privacy requirements
• Managing the development of secure-oriented software
• Methods (component based, aspect based, pattern based, agent-based, agile) for the development and evolution of secure IS
• Model Driven Security
• Methodologies and models for evaluating IS security and privacy aspects
• Security Engineering for specific IS (mobile IS, web IS, cloud IS, etc)
• Open Data and security
• Security and linked data
• Security and social networks
• Security and product lines
• Security of externalized IS
• security of embedded systems
Authors are invited to submit research contributions representing original, previously unpublished work.
Accepted language is English for non-francophone authors or French.
All manuscripts should be written in accordance with the "Instructions for Authors" which can be found on www.revuesonline.com (http://www.revuesonline.com/). They must have a size of 20 to 25 pages maximum.
Please submit electronically in PDF to email@example.com. Subject line should be: "Special Issue ISI: Paper Title".
Authors may submit their manuscripts as per the following schedule:
. Submission Deadline: April 10, 2014
. Review Notification: may 15, 2014
. Camera Ready Submission: May 30, 2014
Special issue guest editors
Nadira Lammari, ISID - CEDRIC, Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
Nora Cuppens-Boulahia, LUSSI/SFIIS, Télécom-Bretagne
Régine Laleau, LACL, Université Paris-Est Créteil