JNS 2014 : 4th National Security Days
Call For Papers
We have the real pleasure to invite you to submit a paper to the 4th National Security Days (Journées Nationales de la Sécurité : JNS) which is taking place in Tetuan-Morocco, in May 12-13, 2014.
We are planning that all accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings. English versions of accepted and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE for potential publication in the IEEE Xplore. IEEE reserves the right to not publish any proceedings not meeting its quality standards.
JNS4 is organized with the objective to bring together researchers and practitioners working on the information systems security field. A wide range of topics is covered by JNS, ranging from security management to security policies formalization, while integrating trust management systems, network security solutions, crypto-systems, together with newer topics such as security issues in cloud computing, collaborative systems, mobile applications, critical infrastructures, etc.
Security Policies Formalization & Security and Trust Management
- Security Policies, Formal methods & verification,
- Digital Identity,
- Access Control Models,
- Trust management systems, Public-Key Infrastructures (PKI), Reputation systems
- Risk Analysis, threats and vulnerabilities
- Metrology, measurement of security
- Privacy Protection
- Organizational, juridical and ethical Aspects of Security
- Information Systems Security and Governance, …
Network and Application Security
- Security of e-commerce, e-government, e-health,…
- Web Applications Security
- Intrusion Detection, Honeypots, Malware prevention
- Embedded Systems Security, smartcards security,...
- Authentication and biometric Access Control
- Wired, Mobile and Next Generation Networks Security,…
Cloud Computing and Collaborative Systems Security
- Cloud Computing Security
- Virtualization and Security
- Web Services, midellewares and Security
- Peer to Peer and distributed systems Security
- Social Networks Security and Privacy
- Workflow and Collaborative Systems Security, …
Cryptology, Watermarking & Steganography
- Steganography, Watermarking
- Secret-key & public-key Cryptography (Encryption, Hash functions, electronic signatures, ...)
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Quantum Cryptography
- Cryptanalysis, security proofs
- Cryptographic Protocols
This topic list is not meant to be exhaustive; so any contribution related to networks and information systems security is welcome. Presentations of practical deployment and implementations of security techniques in new application areas are particularly encouraged.
Submissions from both industry and institutional circles will be considered with particular interest.