IEC 2014 : INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Call For Papers
ISTANBUL AYDIN UNIVERSITY
CALL FOR PAPERS&POSTERS
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP IEC 2014
15-16 MAY, 2014
Istanbul Aydin University is pleased to invite you to the International Conference on Entrepreneurship IEC 2014. The Conference is scheduled to be held on 15-16 May, 2014.
The Conference provides an excellent opportunity for scientific research and cooperation on a broad range of fields related to recent trends in entrepreneurship. Over the last few decades, there is a growing recognition and interest in business environments of the key role played by entrepreneurship in creation of successful businesses.
Papers accepted for the conference will be published in the conference proceedings. In addition to this, selected papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for a special issue of the Istanbul Aydin University Journal of Scocial Sciences and Istanbul AydinUniversity Business Review.
The Conference will be on but not be limited to the following topics :
• Entrepreunership and marketing,
• Women entrepreuners
• Social entrepreunership
• Entrepreunerial finance,
• Corporate entrepreunership,
• Entrepreuner Leadership,
• Strategies, business models and processess for entrepreneurship,
• Entrepreunership in health sector,
• Risk Analysis in Entrepreunership,
• Entrepreunership and the Recent Financial Crisis
Submision Details :
Abstracts : Abstracts should be a minimum of 300 words and no more than 400 words including up to five keywords and phrases to be received by 30 January 2014. The title of the abstract should not exceed 20 words.
Submission : Submisions should be made via filling and emailing the registration and proceedings forms provided at http://www.aydin.edu.tr/international_conferance/index.asp . Abstracts must include the proposed title for the paper, the full names, (first names, and surname, not initials), postal adresseses and email adresses of all authors and a mobile phone number for at least one contact author. You can submit up to 2 abstracts. If your name appears on more than two abstracts , we will kindly ask you to withdraw the additional papers. No paper can have more than five authors. The abstract submission will open on 20 December, 2013.
Full Paper :Both empirical and theoretical papers will be considered. Full paper should not exceed 5.000 words including abstract, keywords and references (the Harvard referencing rules should be followed). Full paper submission date will be no later than 1 April, 2014.
• All full papers will be double-blind reviewed by the members of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard of the abstract has been followed. The committee will also ensure that the paper is of a suitable length, the standard of English is adequate and finally, the paper is appropriately referenced.
• Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings on condition that at least one author registers and presents the work at the Conference.
• If multiple papers are accepted for publication and presentation, each paper requires a separate registration fee.
• The papers, which will not be presented at the conference due to the inability of the authors to participate into the conference or due to keen participation, will be published in poster format.
Submission Opening Day : 20 December, 2013
Abstract submission deadline : 15 February, 2014
Notification of abstract acceptance : 20 February, 2014
Full paper due for review : 1 April, 2014
Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes) : 10 April, 2014
Final paper due (with changes) : 20 April, 2014
Early-bird registration closes : 25 April, 2014
Final author payment date : 2 May, 2014
Fees and Expenses for the Conference
All participants to this conference is responsible for their own travel and incidental expenses. The fee for the conference is 50$ for international participants. Early-bird registration fee is 35$. The fee and early-bird registration fee for national participants are 50TL and 35TL, respectively.
The further information please visit the conference website from the link provided below: