DACS 2014 : Special Session on Design and Analysis of Control Systems
Call For Papers
Recent years have witnessed the increasing impact of the control systems on a human activity. Nowadays, they can be found in almost all areas of human life such as transportation, medicine, artificial intelligence, manufacturing, security and safety. As they dynamically and continuously grow, innovative software and hardware designing methods as well as technologies ought to be analysed and developed.
The IEEE Design and Analysis of Control Systems (IEEE DACS) is organized as a Special Session in conjunction with the 7th International Conference on Human System Interaction - HSI 2014 (http://sites.uninova.pt/hsi2014) and will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, from 16 to 18 June, 2014. The aim of the session is to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia to provide them with a platform to report on recent developments, deployments, technology trends and research results, as well as initiatives related to design and analysis of control systems and their applications in a variety of industrial environments.
• Control Units and Control Systems
• Embedded Systems
• Petri Net-Based Digital Design
• Logic Controller Design
• Safety Critical Computer Control Applications
• Programmable Logic
• Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems
• UML in Digital Design
• Microprocessor-based Control Systems
• Hardware-Software Co-Design
• Chairman: Remigiusz Wiśniewski, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
• Co-Chairman: Marek Węgrzyn, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
• Honorary Chairman: Marian Adamski, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
International Program Committee:
• Juan José Rodríguez-Andina (University of Vigo, Spain)
• Alexander Barkalov (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Grzegorz Bazydło (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Arkadiusz Bukowiec (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Vladimir Hahanov (Kharkov National University of Radioelectronics, Ukraine)
• Wolfgang Halang (University of Hagen, Germany)
• Edward Hrynkiewicz (Silesian University of Technology, Poland)
• Dariusz Kania (Silesian University of Technology, Poland)
• Andrei Karatkevich (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Hana Kubátová (Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic)
• Grzegorz Łabiak (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Tadeusz Łuba (Warsaw University of Technology, Poland)
• Norian Marranghello (São Paulo State University, Brasil)
• Adam Milik (Silesian University of Technology, Poland)
• João Monteiro (University of Minho, Portugal)
• Piotr Mróz (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
• Mariusz Rawski (Warsaw University of Technology, Poland)
• Alfredo Rosado Muñoz (University of Valencia, Spain)
• Bernd Steinbach (Freiburg University of Mining and Technology, Germany)
• Larysa Titarenko (University of Zielona Góra, Poland)
We invite the submission of high-quality and original research papers that have not been previously published and are not under review for any other conference or journal. Accepted papers in the IEEE DACS 2014 workshop will be included in IEEE Xplore.
Paper template and guidelines for preparing manuscripts (Microsoft Word and LaTeX) can be found on the IEEE website (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
Paper submission link: http://vps.ieee-ies.org/submit/hsi14. As the "Technical Track" please select "SS DACS Design and Analysis of Control Systems".
The detailed instructions for paper submission can be found on the conference website (http://sites.uninova.pt/hsi2014/pages/paper-submission).
Due to several requests, submission deadline extended to February 25, 2014.