DHSS 2014 : DHSS 2014 - The International Defense and Homeland Security Simulation Workshop
Call For Papers
DHSS 2014- Call for papers!
The International Defense and Homeland Security Simulation Workshop (DHSS 2014)
September, 22-24 2014
Bordeaux, France, in cooperation with the I3M 2014 MultiConference.
Extended abstracts or full draft papers, April 15th 2014
Acceptance Notification, May 15th 2014
Camera Ready Papers, June 15th 2014
Like in the past editions, the best papers will be selected for publication on several journal special issues.
The DHSS proceedings will be submitted to Thomson ISI, Scopus and Google Scholar indexing procedures
DHSS 2014 is a workshop focusing on the advances and potential of using M&S within this frame work will bring experts together for the purpose of presenting and discussing all type of innovation related to the use of Modeling & Simulation in Defense and Homeland Security applications. DHSS will focus on new concepts, methods, techniques and tools for advancing in modeling & simulation sector. The International Program Committee will accept two types of camera-ready papers: extended paper (10 pages, 2 columns); regular paper (6 pages, 2 columns). Please refer to the online authors instruction section.
Asymmetric Warfare, Augmented & Mixed Reality, Computer Generated Forces, Dismounted Soldier Simulation, Distributed Simulation, Hardware in the Loop Simulation, Human Behavior Modeling, Intelligent Agents, Interoperable Simulation, Live, Virtual and Constructive Simulation, Mobile Training, Modelling C4I, Multi-Resolution Modeling, Netcentric Warfare Simulation, Real Time Simulation, Serious Games, Simulation Based Acquisition, Simulation for Training, Simulation for Education, Synthetic Environments, Virtual Humans, Virtual Prototyping and Simulation Based Design.
Current List of Tracks
- Context Simulation for DHS/HLS - "What is needed to support first responders"
- Ports and Littoral Protection
- Serious Games: toward effective training
- Urban Area Security
- Adaptive and predictive computer-based tutoring
- Next generation C4ISR Modeling & Simulation technology: Mixed Reality, Crowd sourcing and Interoperable C2-LVC architectures to support operations, training, and analysis
- Simulations as tools to develop intuitive contextual sensitivity, re-framing, and mental agility
- Homeland security: a control system point of view
- Simulation for Autonomous & Intelligent Systems: moving from Coordination to Collaboration and Competition
Detailed topics description and current list of tracks/workshops available at http://www.msc-les.org/conf/dhss2014/index_file/DHSS_Tracks.htm
The online submission system is available at http://www.caltekserv.eu/submission/dhss2014/
The registration procedure is available at http://www.caltekserv.eu/shopping/i3m/registrations/products.php
DHSS 2014 will be held Bordeaux, France.
Contact and Information
For further information please contact Alberto Tremori (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you in Bordeaux, France.
DHSS 2014 Organization Committee