MetroAerospace 2014 : IEEE Workshop on Metrology for Aerospace
Call For Papers
The event is co-technical sponsored by two IEEE Societies, AESS and IMS.
The event includes but is not limited to new technology for metrology-assisted production in aerospace industry, aircraft component measurement, sensors and associated signal conditioning for aerospace, calibration methods for electronic test and measurement for aerospace.
The Workshop will be held in Benevento, Italy, May, 29-30, 2014. Since June 25th 2011, Benevento, due to the Santa Sofia's Church with its Cloister and the buffer zone hosting several other outstanding samples of Longobard legacy, has been part of UNESCO World Heritage Sites as "Longobards in Italy. Places of the power (568-774 A.D.)".
- Electronic instrumentation for aerospace
- Automatic test equipment for aerospace
- Sensors and sensor systems for aerospace applications
- Wireless sensor networks in aerospace
- Attitude- and heading-reference systems
- Monitoring systems in aerospace
- Metrology for navigation and precise positioning
Special Sessions are already organized on;
- Mechanical and Thermal Measurements for Aerospace;
- Thermal noise and extreme metrology;
- Measurement and evaluation of Reliability and Safety in Aerospace Applications;
- SDR for on-board and ground-based Space Applications and Metrology;
- Photonic sensors for Aerospace;
- Acoustic and Electromagnetic Antennas for aerospace measurement and applications;
- Reliability and fatigue of aeronautical components and materials;
- Test and measurement solutions for aerospace security and defence;
- Sensor Systems and Information Fusion for Aerospace Applications;
- Telemetry Systems for Space Metrology .
- Submission of a paper abstract by March 9, 2014.
- Notification about paper acceptance by April 12, 2014.
- Submission of camera ready paper by May 10, 2014.
More information may be retrieved by visiting the IEEE Workshop on Metrology for Aerospace website: www.metroaerospace.org.