GRAPHITE 2014 : 3rd ETAPS WORKSHOP ON GRAPH INSPECTION AND TRAVERSAL ENGINEERING (GRAPHITE 2014)
Call For Papers
== CALL FOR PAPERS ====================================
3rd Etaps Workshop on Graph Inspection and Traversal Engineering (GRAPHITE 2014)
5 April 2014, Grenoble (France)
co-located with ETAPS
The aim of GRAPHITE is to foster the convergence on research interests from several communities dealing with graph analysis in all its forms in computer science, with a particular attention to software development and analysis.
Graphs are used to represent data and processes in many application areas, and they are subjected to various computational algorithms in order to analyse them. Just restricting the attention to the analysis of software, graph analysis algorithms are used, for instance, to verify properties using model checking techniques that explore the system’s state space graph or static analysis techniques based on control flow graphs. Further application domains include games, planning, and network analysis. Very often, graph problems and their algorithmic solutions have common characteristics, independent of their application domain. The goal of this event is to gather scientists from different communities, who do research on graph analysis algorithms, such that awareness of each others’ work is increased.
* Graph algorithms for software analysis, including verification, static analysis, and simulation;
* Graph algorithms for software development, including synthesis, planning, bug mitigation and repair;
* Graph search optimization techniques such as state space reduction techniques;
* Graph algorithms exploiting parallel and distributed architectures, including clusters, grids and cloud platforms;
* Graph algorithms exploiting dedicated hardware, including graphics processing units and massive storage;
* Stochastic processes on graphs, including random walks;
* Mining techniques for analyzing software, including process mining, code mining and state space mining;
* Analysis of large graphs, including large state spaces, large networks, and big (graph) data.
* Novel graph-based approaches to software development and analysis;
* Abstract submission: 6 January 2013
* Paper submission: 10 January 2013
* Acceptance notification: 31 January 2013
* Pre-proceedings camera ready due: 10 February 2013
* Conference: 5th April 2014
* Radu Mateescu (Inria Grenoble – Rhône-Alpes, France)
* Anton Wijs (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
* Dragan Bošnački (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
* Stefan Edelkamp (University of Bremen, Germany)
* Alberto Lluch Lafuente (IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy)
* Klemens Böhm (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
* Pierluigi Crescenzi (University of Florence, Italy)
* Keijo Heljanko (Aalto University, Finland)
* Martin Hofmann (LMU Munich, Germany)
* Jeroen Ketema (Imperial College London, UK)
* Barbara König (University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany)
* Stefan Leue (University of Konstanz, Germany)
* David Lo (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
* Michele Loreti (University of Florence, Italy)
* Mila Majster-Cederbaum (LMU Munich, Germany)
* Mieke Massink (CNR-ISTI Pisa, Italy)
* Dave Parker (University of Birmingham, UK)
* Arend Rensink (University of Twente, The Netherlands)
* Andrey Rybalchenko (TU Munich, Germany)
* Gwen Salaün (Grenoble INP, Inria, France)
* Valerio Senni (IMT Institute of Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy)
* Sebastiano Vigna (University of Milan, Italy)
* Willem Visser (University of Stellenbosch, South Africa)
Submitted papers should contain original work which has not been submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere. Submissions should adhere to the EPTCS format and should be no longer than 12 pages.
All accepted papers will be included in the workshop pre-proceedings.
We plan to publish all papers accepted papers in EPTCS post-proceedings after the conference.
Papers are to be submitted through EasyChair at
We also plan to organize a special issue of selected papers to be published on a in a highly-reputed journal.
GRAPHITE 2013 at Rome, Italy.
GRAPHITE 2012 at Tallinn, Estonia.