nDS 2009 : 6th International Workshop on Multidimensional (nD) Systems
Call For Papers
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 6th International Workshop on Multidimensional (nD) Systems (nDS09).
Following the previous five editions (Lagów, 1998, Czocha 2000, Notre Dame 2002, Wuppertal 2005, Aveiro 2007), nDS2009 will be held in Thessaloniki, Greece, from June 29 to Jyly 1, 2009.
The aim of this workshop is to present the current state of the art in the theory and applications of multidimensional systems as well as to enable active researchers in the area of nD systems to meet and exchange ideas.
We do hope that this will give you a good opportunity to discuss new trends and exchange knowledge and experiences.
Topics of interest
* Blurred and noisy image processing
* Multidimensional signal reconstruction from partial or incomplete observations and projections
* Signal modelling
* Spectral analysis and transform techniques
* Array processing
* Linear and nonlinear control, prediction and filtering of multidimensional processes
* Multidimensional spectrum estimation
* Multivariate approximation
* Multidimensional realization theory
* Multivariate polynomial and matrix factorization schemes
* Repetitive processes
* Iterative Learning Control (ILC)
... and other topics related to multidimensional systems theory and applications.
* February 1, 2009: Submission of full papers and special sessions
* April 15, 2009: Notification of acceptance
* May 1, 2009: Camera-ready papers
* June 15, 2009: Registration deadline