ICCE 2014 : International Conference on Communications and Electronics
Call For Papers
SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS - THE FIFTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS 2014 (ICCE 2014)
- Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE Vietnam Section, IEEE ComSoc Vietnam Chapter, IEEE AP-S and KICS (Korea)
- Publication: Full accepted papers will be published on IEEE Xplore. The proceedings of ICCE series is indexed by SCOPUS and listed in Conference Proceeding Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters. Selected papers will be invited for publication in upcoming issues of several international journals.
- Location: Da Nang, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.icce-2014.org/, http://www.hut-icce.org/
- Keynote speakers: Peter A. Freeman (Georgia Tech., USA), Chip Elliott (NSF and Raytheon BBN Technologies, USA), Gary H. Glover (Stanford University, USA)
Submission deadline : Feb. 21th, 2014
Acceptance notification : Apr. 18th, 2014
Registration & Camera-ready : May 2nd, 2014
Conference date : July 30th – 1st August, 2014
*deadlines for Special Session: please visit the website for more detail.
All authors should prepare full version of papers with maximum length of 6 pages and submit via EDAS: http://edas.info/N15665.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communications engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- Networking: Future Internet/Future Networks, Crowdsourcing, QoS/QoE and Resource Management, Green Networking, Optical Networks; Wireless, Mobile, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous Networks and Internet of Things, Network Security.
- Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory, Wireless, UWB, Ultrasonic Communications, Satellite Communications; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Multi-antenna Communication Systems.
II.SIGNAL PROCESSING & APPLICATIONS
- Image, Audio, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications.
- 3D Image Processing and Scene Analysis, Multiview Data Integration, 3D Scene or Model Reconstruction from Time-of-Flight Cameras.
- 3D Computer Vision Systems and Applications.
- Image Based Human-Computer Interaction.
- Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis, Computer-Aided Diagnosis.
- Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Function Imaging.
- PACS and Imaging Informatics.
- Ambient Intelligence.
- Signal Processing in GNSS.
- Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation.
- Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling.
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
- Microwave Devices/Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices, MEMS, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components.
- Antenna and Propagation: Wideband, Multiband Antennas, Smart Antennas, Digital Beam Forming, MIMO, Antenna Modeling and Measurements, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation.
- EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques: EM Field Theory, Numerical Techniques, Metamaterials, FSSs, Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures.
- RF, Microwave and Milimeterwave Systems and Applications.
- Other Related Technologies: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems.
IV. ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS
- Circuits and Design Techniques for Digital, Memory, Analog and Mixed-Signal Systems.
- Circuits and Design Techniques for High Performance and Low Power.
- System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification.
- Embedded Systems; Reliable and Reconfigurable System.
- Communication, Consumer and Multimedia System; Medical and Healthcare Systems.
- Spacecraft Avionics Systems and Applications.
V. SPECIAL SESSIONS
ICCE 2014 offers 3 Special Sessions:
- Special Session on Software-Defined Networking.
- Special Session on Underwater Acoustic Communications.
- Special Session on Crowdsourcing and Crowdsourcing Applications
- Special Session on Information Hiding and Security in Communications: Recent Developments
- Special Session on Smart Sensors
The Special Sessions provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. Please visit http://www.icce-2014.org/ for more details.
WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS
ICCE 2014 will provide several exciting workshops and tutorials conducted by experts with interesting and state-of-the-art topics.
School of Electronics and Telecommunications
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
C9-405, 1 Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam