NCIA 2013 : 2nd National Conference on Information Assurance 2013
Call For Papers
The 2nd National Conference on Information Assurance 2013 is expected to provide the opportunity for researchers from government, academia and industry to meet and discuss their experiences, present their research works to the conference attendees and compete for prizes. The conference will be a multidimensional event including workshops, panel discussions and invited talks, along with prominent keynote speeches, research paper presentations and industrial exposition. Areas of interest for NCIA-2013 include, but are not limited to:
- Authentication and Access Control
- Cloud Security and Cloud Forensics
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Cyber Laws
- Data and Applications Security
- Digital Forensics
- Distributed Systems Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Human Aspects of Information Security and Assurance
- Information Hiding
- Information Security Auditing and Management
- Malware Detection, Analysis and Prevention
- Network Security
- Operating Systems Security
- Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment and Defense
- Physical Security
- Social Networks and Web Security
Research papers presenting novel ideas are solicited for submission.
The accepted research papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library (IEEE Catalog No: CFP1349V-ART, ISBN: 978-1-4799-1288-9).
The accepted research papers will be evaluated by a panel of experts and PRIZES will be awarded to authors of best three research papers (Laptop Computer, Notebook Computer and Smart Phone as first, second and third prize respectively).
Selected papers will be published in a renowned journal of information assurance.