CSR 2014 : 2nd International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Development
Call For Papers
The conference will bring together the Business Leaders, Govt Policy Makers, Non-Government organizations, Consultants, Researchers, Academicians, Students and representatives from other elements of civil society to discuss a broad array of topics related to corporate social responsibility across the various parts of the world. We are specially inviting the PhD candidates from social sciences, law, business sciences and economics as well as from natural sciences and engineering to engage in a dialogue on solutions for global challenges of sustainability and CSR. The conference welcomes paper submissions from all disciplines on topics including but not limited to:
• Supply Chain Sustainability
• The Role of Governments in Business
• Woman rights and workplace environment
• Waste Management
• Self-Regulations, Codes of Conduct & Voluntary Compliance
• Corporate Graft and Whistleblowers
• The Role of NGOs and other Elements of Civil Society
• Global Governance and Corporate Liability
• Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
• The Future of CSR and Responsible Investment
• Triple Bottom Line: The Importance and opportunities
• CSR and communication: public relations, pressure group, media
• CSR in the Crisis and Disaster Management
• Human Rights and Business Sustainability
• Workplace safety
• Socially responsible products
• Low-Carbon Energy and Sustainable Industry
• Challenges of Social Inclusion: Gender, Inequalities, and Human Rights
• Child Labor, Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking
• Reconciling the Interests of Management and Workers
• CSR Issues relating to Multinational Enterprises
• Mining and Sustainability Principles
• Health for all
• Sustainability Reporting Standards
• CSR and consumers: cause related marketing, social marketing
• CSR Networks and Co-operations
CSR Practitioner’s Tracks:
The conference will focus on two broad tracks: research and practitioner. The research track will focus on a more academic perspective with presentation of research in the CSR area, whereas the practitioner track will have the presentations from the corporate / NGO projects and initiatives along with the case studies in the CSR area. However, the conference sessions will have mixed presentations from both the tracks, for benefit of all. In both the Research and Practitioner track, the proposals can be submitted in any of the following categories:
(a) Full Paper (Length of the paper 8-12 pages)
(b) Short Paper / Work in Progress (Length of the paper 4-6 pages)
(c) Practitioner Presentation (1 Page Abstract)
(d) Poster Presentation (1 Page Abstract)
Paper Submission Format
Language: The use of English language is applied to all papers. No other languages are allowed.
Page Size: documents MUST be formatted in the ISO A4 (210 X 297 mm. or 8.3X11.7 in.) paper size. The top, bottom, left and right margin should be 1 inch.
Typeface: The entire paper should be written in 10-point Times New Roman. Please follow the template for heading and sub-heading styles (available at the conference website).
Line Spacing: All papers should follow a single line spacing for the text.
Referencing Style: Papers should follow the APA Style of referencing (www.apastyle.org).
All papers must be submitted online through the easychair conference management system, using the following link: https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=csr20140
Along with your paper / abstract, please also submit the author’s profile (one paragraph) and a passport size photograph in a .doc /.docx format.
Author Profile template
In case of any problems, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
All accepted papers will be published in the Special Publication for Conference Proceedings bearing ISBN No. from a reputed publisher. The proceedings will be available at the time of the conference. Extended papers will also a find a place on the special issue of reputed international journals.
- See more at: http://www.serd.org.in/csr2014/CSR2014-CALL-FOR-PAPERS.html#sthash.5aSsXBJi.dpuf