GX Connect 2013 : Interested in speaking at GX Connect 2013 about Guiding the Online Journey?
Call For Papers
GX Connect, the ultimate networking event for online professionals, will take place for the tenth time this year. The theme is: “Guiding the Online Journey”.
When and where?
Thursday, October 1st at the Meervaart Conference Center in Amsterdam.
In this Call for Papers we ask you to submit a proposal for a presentation within the theme of GX Connect 2013. We are looking for speakers for the regular sessions, but we also have one place available for a keynote speaker. This event is no place for marketing presentations or sales pitches.
Topics for GX Connect
• Customer insights across all channels: mobile, social media and web
• Individual relevance, starting from the first click
• The new Web Content Management: the right experience in the right context
• More results from mobile web and app
• Best practices for effective Inbound Marketing
Our target audience includes: Marketing/Communication Managers, Internet/Channel/Brand Managers, Online/Digital Marketers, B2B/B2C Marketers, Interactive Marketers, Editors and Content Managers.
We kindly ask you to:
- be available for a conference call about three weeks before the event;
- adhere to the time limit for presentations; approx. 20 minutes for the presentation, followed by 5 to 10 minutes for some questions;
- e-mail the final presentation to email@example.com four days before the event starts.
Please send us an e-mail with your proposal, with the following information:
- title & description of the presentation in 100-150 words
- your preference regarding a regular session or a keynote (only one place available)
- your biography in 100 words
- your contact information (e-mail and mobile phone number included)
- a current digital photo
You can send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted as soon as your proposal is considered or accepted. If you have questions about your proposal, the call-for-papers process or the event, please contact us via: email@example.com.