EWSHM 2014 : European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring
Call For Papers
IFSTTAR, INRIA and Nantes University will host the 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring from July 8 – 11, 2014 at the International Congress Center of Nantes in France.
The Call for Papers is provided below, or you may access it online here:
Oral presentations as well as posters or invited sessions could be submitted via website from septembre 2013 at http://www.ewshm2014.com to the following topics:
· Physical monitoring principles in general (visual, mechanical, acoustic, electrical, thermal, etc.)
· Signal processing (FFT, wavelet, PCA, feature extraction, pattern recognition, etc.)
· Structural simulation (stress & strain, modal, acoustics, electromagnetic, thermal, neural networks, etc.)
· Sensors and sensor systems (wireless, energy harvesting, piezoelectric, fibre optic, electromagnetic, MEMS, nano agents, etc.)
· Principles of SHM-based structural monitoring, design, and maintenance
· SHM applications (aerospace, marine, railway, automotive, pipelines, civil engineering, energy generation and distribution, production, etc.)
Located on the Loire estuary close to the Atlantic Ocean, 2 hours from Paris, Nantes has fully embraced economic and cultural dynamism to become a booming European destination. http://en.nantes-tourisme.com . Awarded European Green Capital 2013, Nantes, France’s 6th largest city also present essential location of European Aeronautic industry such as Research and development in general.
In connection with the EWSHM and after the success of Dresden 2012, the 2nd European Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management (PHM) Society will take place from July 8 – 10, 2014. Common plenary sessions, exhibition spaces and social events will promote the links between SHM and PHM participants.
The 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring provides an exciting program including: special sessions, invited sessions, exhibitors demonstrations, industrial visits and a surprising social event.
The workshop offers the possibility to present your products, recent research results and services within the area of SHM to professional visitors from all over the world. All information about the conference and exhibition is permanently updated at http://www.ewshm2014.com
To be able to organise a varied and exciting conference and social programme for the approximative 300 to 400 participants from more than 30 countries, we are looking for sponsors to support this event – an excellent opportunity for your company to become known to the professional visitors.
Sponsoring is possible in three categories:
* Silver with an amount of 4000 Euros
* Gold with an amount of 8000 Euros
* Diamond with an amount of 15000 Euros
In return of making available the funds, the sponsor is given several possibilities of advertising his company or institution effectively:
* sponsor could have offered booths and registrations
* sponsor will be named in all publications
* sponsor will be named on the conference website
* sponsor will be named on sponsor poster, in the registration area and exhibition, during each social event, on several medias
Diamond sponsors will have the possibility to promote his company at the chosen event, e.g. by a short speech and visual means additionally to the above mentioned services. Furthermore the company will be promoted on the tables.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the conference office.
Waiting for your participation we remain,
Elisabeth Lebret or Edith Blin
Inria Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique
Campus de beaulieu
35042 Rennes, FRANCE
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information at:
Phone: +33 (0)2 99 84 72 51
Fax : +33(0)2 99 84 71 71