ICCES 2013 : The ninth International Conference on Computer Engineering and System
Call For Papers
The aim of this conference is to gather the researchers from academia and industry in Computer Engineering to discuss the recent developments and progress in this field. Authors are cordially invited to submit original and unpublished papers in the following tracks:
1. Computer Architecture and Computer Aided Design
2. Embedded Systems & HW/SW Co-Design
3. Computer Networks and Security
4. Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
5. Quantum Computing
6. Cloud Computing
7. Software Engineering
8. Multimedia and Web Applications
9. Data Base and Data Mining
10. Image Processing
11. Control Systems and Robotics
12. Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computing
13. Reliability and Fault Tolerance
14. Power-aware systems
15. Modelling and Simulation: Electronics & Communication
16. Modelling & Simulation: Electrical Power & Machines
Papers Submission Peer blind reviewing will be accorded to each paper by at least two referees.
Authors are requested to electronically submit full six-pages papers in double
column IEEE PDF format including: paper title, abstract, NO AUTHOR NAMES and AFFILIATION (when reviewing).
IEEE template for A4 size is available in http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Correspondences are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers are to be submitted to https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ICCES2013/. Accepted and presented papers will appear in the IEEE Digital Library.
The Citation/paper for previous ICCES sessions is available in http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Conference/3342/icces-international- conference-on-computer-engineering-and-systems?query=icces