FGWM 2013 : Knowledge and Experience Management at LWA
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT (FGWM-2013)
Track of LWA 2013 - http://www.minf.uni-bamberg.de/lwa2013/
The annual workshop "Knowledge and Experience Management" is organized by the Special Interest Group on Knowledge Management of the German Informatics society (GI), that aims at enabling and promoting the exchange of innovative ideas and practical applications in the field of knowledge and experience management.
- Submission of papers: July 1, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: July 29, 2013
- Camera-ready copy: August 19, 2013
- Workshop FGWM@LWA: October 7-9, 2013
All submissions of current research from the following topics and adjacent areas are welcome, in particular, work in progress contributions. The latter can serve as a basis for interesting discussions among the participants and provide young researchers with feedback. We also invite researchers to contribute to the workshop by resubmitting conference papers and share their ideas with the research community.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Experience & knowledge search and knowledge integration approaches: case-based reasoning, logic-based approaches, text-based approaches, semantic portals/wikis/blogs, Web 2.0, etc.
- Applications of knowledge and experience management (corporate memories, e-commerce, design, tutoring/e-learning, e-government, software engineering, robotics, medicine, etc.)
- Big Data and Knowledge Management (KM)
- (Semantic) Web Services for KM
- Agile approaches within the KM domain
- Agent-based & Peer-to-Peer KM
- Just-in-time retrieval and just-in-time knowledge capturing
- Knowledge representation (ontologies, similarity, retrieval, adaptive knowledge, etc.)
- Support of authoring and maintenance processes (change management, requirements tracing, (distributed) version control, etc.)
- Evaluation of KM systems
- Practical experiences ("lessons learned") with IT aided KM approaches
- Integration of KM and business processes
- Introspection and explanation capabilities of KM systems
- Application of Linked Data
- Combination of KM with other systems and concepts (e.g. Decision Support, Business Intelligence, etc.)
- Dr. Andrea Kohlhase
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bodo Rieger
More detailed information is available on the following website: http://www.minf.uni-bamberg.de/lwa2013/cfp/fgwm/
If you have any questions regarding the organization of the workshop, please don't hesitate to contact the organizer Axel Benjamins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See you in Bamberg! :-)