CJECE 2013 : Carpathian Journal of Electronic and Computer Engineering
Call For Papers
Scope & Topics
Carpathian Journal of Electronic and Computer Engineering is a peer-reviewed and open access international journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the embedded systems and internet of things. The journal focuses on technical and practical aspects of embedded systems, wireless sensor networks, intelligent systems and internet computing. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding advances in internet of things and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of computing.
Topics of Interest
Major topics include but are not limited to:
• Embedded systems: Novel Architectures and Micro-architectures for Embedded Systems; Application-specific and Domain-specific Embedded Systems; Signal processing, HW and SW; Intelligent Control and Fuzzy Systems.
• Networked Embedded Systems: Design Issues for Networked Embedded; Design and Implementation for Networked Embedded Systems; Self Adaptive Networked Entity Sensor Networks: Architectures, Algorithms, Routing, Security;
• Embedded Applications: Intelligent Sensors, Industrial Automation and Controls; Automotive Applications; Industrial Building Automation and Control; Power Station Automation and Control.
• Modeling, Specification and Programming Languages.
• System-on-Chip Design & Testing: Hardware/Software Co-design, SoC Communication and Architectures; Platform-Based Design for SoC Systems; Reconfigurable Platforms.
• Internet of Things and related technologies
• RFID, sensors, actuator technologies
• Wireless technologies for smart spaces
• Object, device and service management
• Semantic web, distributed information management and processing
• Cloud vs distributed computing for the IoT
• Mobile computing
• Multimedia coding, streaming and services
• Multi-Agent Systems
• Applications of Computer Science and Engineering
• Teaching of electronics at universities and Emerging Technologies.
• Teaching of computer science at universities and Emerging Technologies.
Authors are invited to submit papers for these journal through e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
The Journal is indexed in IndexCopernicus, ProQuest, EBSCO.
• Submission deadline : June 15, 2013
• Notification : June 25, 2013
• Final manuscript due : July 07, 2013
• Publication date : determined by the Editor-in-Chief