SSPD 2013 : Scientometrics - Status and Prospects for Development
Call For Papers
The Conference brings together Russian and foreign research community and professionals in the bibliometrics and science policy domains as well as Russian officials (representatives of the Executive Office of the RF President and the Russian Government, the ministries and other interested bodies).
The Conference will provide an open exchange of views between Russian and foreign scientists and experts and will contribute to the international scientific cooperation.
Working languages are Russian and English.
The Conference venue: Moscow, Leninsky Prospekt, 32a, RAS Presidium building.
Abstracts and papers will be reviewed and will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Requirements for abstract and paper preparation: download
Registration form for participants: download
The filled registration form as well as abstracts and papers should be submitted to the Conference e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
15 June 2013 – deadline for abstracts
1 September 2013 – deadline for full papers
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and will be published in the Conference Proceedings. Abstracts and papers should fit one of the following discussion topics:
* Theoretical and practical aspects of the science of science and scientometrics
* Indicators for assessment of research: quantitative and qualitative approaches
* Information sources for scientometrics research
* Science and technology indicators – methodological aspects of application
* Science policy and international cooperation
* Knowledge management and public and private partnership
Deadline for abstracts: 15 June, 2013
Deadline for full papers: 1 September, 2013
Requirements for preparation of abstracts and full papers
Abstracts and papers should be submitted to: email@example.com