Internet 50 plus 2013 : on-line services for the generation 50+
Call For Papers
Objectives and Topics
The Seminar is intended to help in interdisciplinary exchange of research results and experiences. This seems to be crucial, as processes that take place in today economies drive the group of 50+ and 60+ to grow an become increasingly important both as consumers and as workers. Meanwhile, a lot of goods, services and processes turn digital. Therefore, discussion seems to be so important. The list of topics include, but is not limited, to:
- Internet for the elderly - motivations, obstacles, services.
- Important factors in the elderly Internet usage.
- Digital exclusion of the elderly - potential threats, causes.
- Demographic changes and the Internet and digital markets.
- Barriers in online services targeted at the elderly.
- Future of the Internet for the elderly.
May 10th, 2013 - Submitting the abstracts and the applications
May 17th, 2013 - Confirmation of paper acceptance
May 24th, 2013 - Payments of the fees and submitting the full versions of the articles
June 10th, 2013 - THE CONFERENCE
The publication should not exceed 22 thousand characters including spaces (approximately 10 pages).
The organizers plan to include your publication in a book released after the conference.
The official languages of the conference and the publications are: Polish and English.
- Participation and a publication: 470 PLN / 140 EUR,
- Publication without participation: 370 PLN / 100 EUR,
- Participation without a publication: 190 PLN / 50 EUR.
- Overnight 9/10.06 in double room: 100 PLN,
- Overnight 10/11.06 in double room: 100 PLN,
- Additional fee for a single room: 50 PLN per person per night.