ICM 2013 : The International Conference on Microelectronics
Call For Papers
The International Conference on Microelectronics has been held in numerous countries
across the Middle East and Asia over the past 24 years. The 25th edition of the conference will
be held in Beirut, Lebanon. You are invited to celebrate with us the 25th anniversary.
ICM 2013 will include oral, poster sessions and tutorials given by experts in state-of-the-art
topics. The regular technical program will run for three days. In addition, tutorial sessions will
be held on the rst day of the conference. Papers are solicited in, but not limited to, the following
Circuits and Systems
1. Analog and RF circuit design techniques
2. Digital signal and data processing
3. Wireless communication systems
4. Nonlinear circuits
5. System on Chip (SoCs)
6. VLSI for Signal and Image Processing
7. Integrated antenna and front-end co-design
8. Signal Processing in Communications.
CAD Tools and Design
1. Simulation (process, device, circuit, logic, timing, functional)
2. Layout (placement, routing, oor planning, symbolic, ERC, DRC)
3. Silicon optimization
4. Parallel embedded systems
5. Testing: Formal verication
6. CAD for FPGAs
7. High level synthesis tools
8. Design for testability.
1. Device characterization and modelling
2. Device physics and novel structures
3. Process technology, CMOS, BJT,
4. BiCMOS, GaAs
5. Reliability and failure analysis
7. MEMS Devices
8. Packaging and surface mount technology.
Perspective authors are invited to submit full-length (4 pages) papers, in IEEE format, using
the guidelines in the authors' info. Only electronic submissions will be accepted via the online
submission system. Accepted papers will be published in the electronic Conference Proceedings
(CD ROM) and included in IEEE XPLORE database.