ICME 2013 : 4th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (ICME2013)
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
4th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (ICME2013)
Date: 17-19 December 2013 | Venue: Equatorial Hotel, Bangi- Putrajaya
Submission Deadline: 20 July 2013 | Registration Deadline: 10 August 2013
Website: http://fkmp.uthm.edu.my/icme2013 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference themed “Innovative Solutions For Sustainable Engineering” aims at bringing together experts, researchers, industrial practitioners and students to disseminate information on the most recent and relevant innovations, theories and practices in the fields of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering.
Topics of Interest:
· Advanced Mechanical & Manufacturing Design Technology
· Alternative Energy & Green Energy
· Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering
· Engineering Education in Mechanical & Manufacturing
· Ecological Vehicles & Automotives
· Fluid Mechanics & Heat Transfer
· Manufacturing Analysis, Simulation & Modelling
· Manufacturing Systems & Automation
· New Materials & Advanced Materials
· Sustainable Products & Manufacturing Processes
· Industrial Engineering & Operations Management
· General Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
Publication and Index
All accepted papers of ICME2013 will be published in the Applied Mechanics and Materials (ISSN: 1660-9336) is indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS www.scopus.com and Ei Compendex (CPX) www.ei.org, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org, Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science) www.isinet.com, Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) www.iee.org.
Selected papers will be chosen for Best Paper Awards. The conference will also have a Lucky Draw by using the paper ID numbers.
The copy of the publication will be available during the conference.
To submit a paper, please connect to the Submission site from the link available at the ICME2013 web site: http://fkmp.uthm.edu.my/icme2013
Each paper must deal with original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere (copyright problems fall entirely under responsibility of the authors). Each paper will be reviewed by at least two experts in the relevant field ensuring the publication of only top quality contributions.
• Non Linear Impact Simulation
• Digital Engineering in Manufacturing
July 20, 2013 : Deadline for full paper submission
August 1, 2013 : Notification of Acceptance
August 10, 2013 : Submission deadline for the final version of the Papers
August 10, 2013 : Payment and Registration
December 17-19, 2013 : ICME2013 Conference
Faculty of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering,
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia,
86400 Parit Raja, Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia.
Phone: +607-4537709 (Office)