The International Conference on Instrumentation and Control Systems (CICS 2013)
Venue: May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
Scope & Topics
The International Conference on Instrumentation and Control Systems(CICS-2013) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Instrumentation and Control Systems and Applications. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern Instrumentation and Control Engineering, and Computing concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Instrumentation and Control Systems & applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Topics Of Interest
- Instrumentation and control components
- Transducer principles
- Measurement techniques
- Analytical and virtual instrumentation
- Biomedical instrumentation and applications
- Process control and instrumentation
- Industrial automation
- Network based systems
- Recent developments in automation and control
- Recent trends in control systems
- Linear and nonlinear control systems
- Optimization and optimal control
- Robust control
- Neuro-fuzzy control
- Adaptive control
- Systems and automation
- Sampled-data control systems and digital control
- Advanced control techniques
- Automated guided vehicles
- Fault detection and isolation
- System identification and control
- Mathematical control theory
- Stochastic control and filtering
- Neural networks and fuzzy logic
- Genetic algorithms and evolutionary computing
- Mathematical and computer modelling
- Agriculture, environment, health applications
- Industry, military, space applications
- Applications of control theory in industry
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system ( Track:CICS 2013 )by March 26, 2013. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published.
Selected papers from CICS 2013, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
- First International Conference on Database and Data Mining(DBDM) , May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
- First International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering(CSE-2013), May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE..
- International Conference of Soft Computing(SCOM-2013), May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
- International Conference of Artificial Intelligence & Fuzzy Logic(AIFL-2013), May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
Important Dates :
|Submission Deadline||:||10 April, 2013|
|Authors Notification||:||30 April, 2013|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||03 May, 2013|