International Conference of Database and Data Mining (DBDM 2013)
Venue: May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
Scope & Topics
This Conference provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to these topics only.
Topics Of Interest
- Constraint Modelling and Processing
- Knowledge Acquisition, discovery & Management
- Data and Information Integration & Modelling
- Knowledge and information processing
- Data and Information Networks
- Knowledge Modelling
- Data and Information Privacy and Security
- Knowledge Processing
- Data and Information Quality
- Metadata Management
- Data and Information Semantics
- Mobile Data and Information
- Data and Information Streams
- Multi-databases and Database Federation
- Data Management in Grid and P2P Systems
- Multimedia, Object, Object Relational, and Deductive Databases
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Pervasive Data and Information
- Data Mining Systems, Data Warehousing, OLAP
- Process Modelling
- XML and Databases
- Data Structures and Data Management Algorithms
- Process Support and Automation
- Database and Information System Architecture and Performance
- Query Processing and Optimization
- DB Systems & Applications
- Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Digital Libraries
- Sensor Data Management
- Distributed, Parallel, P2P, and Grid-based Databases
- Statistical and Scientific Databases
- Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies
- Temporal, Spatial, and High Dimensional Databases
- Electronic Government & eParticipation
- Trust, Privacy & Security in Digital Business
- Expert Systems and Decision Support Systems
- User Interfaces to Databases and Information Systems
- Expert Systems, Decision Support Systems & applications
- Very Large Data Bases
- Information Retrieval and Database Systems
- Workflow Management and Databases
- Information Systems
- WWW and Databases
Data Mining Foundations
Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms, Data streams mining, Graph mining, spatial data mining, Text video, multimedia data mining, Web mining,Pre-processing techniques, Visualization, Security and information hiding in data mining.
Data Mining Applications
Databases, Bioinformatics, Biometrics, Image analysis, Financial modeling, Forecasting, Classification, Clustering, Social Networks, Educational data mining
Data and knowledge representation, Knowledge discovery framework and process, including pre- and post-processing, Integration of data warehousing, OLAP and data mining, Integrating constraints and knowledge in the KDD process , Exploring data analysis, inference of causes, prediction, Evaluating, consolidating, and explaining discovered knowledge, Statistical techniques for generation a robust, consistent data model, Interactive data exploration/visualization and discovery, Languages and interfaces for data mining, Mining Trends, Opportunities and Risks, Mining from low-quality information sources
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by April 20, 2013. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
- First International Conference on Instrumentation and Control Systems(CICS-2013), May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
- First International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering(CSE-2013), May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE..
- International Conference of Soft Computing(SCOM-2013), May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
- International Conference of Artificial Intelligence & Fuzzy Logic(AIFL-2013), May 18 ~ 19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
Important Dates :
|Submission Deadline||:||20 April, 2013|
|Authors Notification||:||10 May, 2013|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||13 May, 2013|