IS 2013 : INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS: PROBLEMS OF HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTION
Call For Papers
CALL for PAPERS # 1
The General Chair:
Prof. Dr. Peter Sosnin,
The Head of Computer Science Department,
Ulyanovsk State Technical University (UlSTU),
Additional information is available by the following
Phone: +7 (8422) 77 81 07
Fax: +7 (8422) 43 02 37
Full paper June 30th, 2013
Acceptance notification July 30th, 2013
Final paper submission August 20th, 2013
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation,
Russian Association of Artificial Intelligence,
Ulyanovsk State Technical University (Russia),
Darmstadt University of Applied Science (Germany),
Krefeld University of Applied Science (Germany),
Varna Technical University (Bulgaria),
Brest State Technical University (Belarus)
welcome You and invite for participation in the
10TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
PROBLEMS OF HUMAN_COMPUTER INTERACTION
ULYANOVSK STATE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
SEVERNY VENETZ 32, ULYANOVSK, RUSSIA, 432027
SEPTEMBER 24-27, 2013
It is supposed to discuss the state of arts and perspectives of developments of methods and means of human-computer interaction. Particular attention will be paid to:
Theory and practice of artificial intelligence;
Artificial intelligence Systems;
Cognitive graphics and Multi-Media;
Applied Intelligent Systems;
Fuzzy Computing and Neural networks Systems;
Simulation reasoning and applied linguistic.
and other directions of the theory and practice of interactive systems.
SPECIAL STUDENTS' SESSION on relative topics
· Short papers no more than 4 pages and Long papers no less than 4 pages.
· Short papers and Long papers are accepted ONLY in English by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
· All the papers should be composed according to the rules from http://conf-is.ulstu.ru.
· Proceedings will be published (with ISBN) till the beginning of the Conference .
1. The conference fees consist of the cost of the Proceedings (for short and long papers) without accommodation and meals.
2. The cost of one page equals to 10 Euro (and 5 Euro for students).
· All the participants should register on the site http://conf-is.ulstu.ru. You can get the registration form and additional information there.
During the conference there will be organized presentation of the software with reward of the best products.
1. It is available to participate in the Conference REMOTEDLY (If you could not come directly).