AEECT 2013 : The Second IEEE Jordan Conference on Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies 2013
Call For Papers
AEECT 2013 is a listed IEEE conference and is the second of a series of conferences
organized by the IEEE – Jordan Section. It provides a unique forum to discuss practical
approaches and state of the art findings pertinent to applied electrical engineering and
AEECT 2013 will include keynote addresses, panel discussions, tutorials, exhibitions, regular papers and poster sessions. All papers will be peer reviewed by at least three reviewers based on full paper submission. Accepted papers will be published in the AEECT 2013 proceedings and will appear in IEEEXplore and indexed in both Ei Compendex and ISTP. Authors of selected papers will also be invited to prepare extended papers of their work for publication in a collection of specialized journals.
The AEECT 2013 topics include, but are not limited to:
1) Communication & Networking: Wireless Communications, UWB networks, Network
Convergence, P2P Networking, QoS, Satellite and Optical Systems, Network Design
and Optimization, Network security and Privacy, Self-organizing Networks, Wave
propagation, Antennas, Channel Estimation and Equalization, Digital Modulation and
coding, MIMO systems, Power Efficient Modulation, Power Management in
Communications, Smart Homes, Broadband Access Technologies, Cooperative
Communications, Dynamic Channel Allocation.
2) Control, Automation & Mechatronics: Estimation and identification, intelligent control, nonlinear control, robust control, adaptive control, optimal control, digital control, distributed and networked control, automation, industrial electronics, industrial process control, PLC systems, DCS, SCADA, system integration, sensors, actuators, modeling and simulation, MEMS and NEMS, bio-mechatronics, mechanism design,
autotronics, unmanned vehicles, industrial robots, machine intelligence and vision,
navigation systems, mechatronics education, virtual labs.
3) IT Applications & Systems: Power generation, transmission and distribution, machines and drives, renewable energy sources and technologies, power system reliability, renewable energy markets, power electronics and applications, energy systems for buildings, smart grids.
4) Power & Energy Systems: Power generation, transmission and distribution; power
electronics, systems and applications; electrical machines and adjustable speed drives;
renewable energy sources and technology; smart networks reliability; clean and
renewable energy markets; power electronics for energy efficient solutions, including
data centers; energy systems for buildings; power quality issues related to smart grids
and electric vehicles.
5) Signal Processing & Applications: Acoustic and Audio Signal Processing, Adaptive Signal Processing, Analog Signal Processing; Biomedical Imaging, Digital Filter Design and Structures, Digital Image Processing, Digital Watermarking, Filter Banks, Genetic
Algorithms, Higher Order Spectral Analysis, Learning Algorithms and Training, Mixed
Signal Processing, Multidimensional Signal Processing, Multimedia Signal Processing,
Multirate Signal Processing, Neural Networks, Nonlinear Signal Processing, Seismic
Signal Processing, Signal Analysis and Monitoring Systems, Signal Processing for
Communications, Spectral Analysis, Speech Processing, Wavelet Processing.
Students are encouraged to submit their research work to one of the above tracks.
AEECT2013 Contacts: Phone: +962 (0) 79 646 34 25 E-Mail: AEECT2013@ju.edu.jo