INTER-ENG 2014 : The 8th International Conference on Interdisciplinarity in Engineering - Advanced technologies for the next-generation manufacturing processes
Call For Papers
“Petru Maior” University of Tirgu Mures, Faculty of Engineering, invites you to the International Conference Interdisciplinarity in Engineering INTER-ENG 2014 (http://inter-eng.upm.ro/2014/). The conference will be jointly organized and hosted by the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management and the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of “Petru Maior” University of Tîrgu Mureș in collaboration with Romanian Academy of Technical Sciences.
The main theme of the Conference is announced as:
"Contemporary advances and innovation in technology"
The conference scope is to provide a professional and scientific forum for engineers and research scientists from universities, research centers and to present research works, contributions and recent developments as well as current practices in engineering.
The INTER-ENG conference will also offer the opportunity for companies in engineering to present their products and services.
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to the following major topics as they relate to the industrial management and electrical engineering:
- Emerging technology
- Innovative technology
- Technological innovation systems
- Technology-based new ventures
- Technology and knowledge transfer
- Innovative manufacturing technology
- Innovative product development
- Virtual manufacturing design technology
- Manufacturing process control
- Emerging materials technology
- Innovative design technology
- Manufacturing systems and automation
- High-tech tools and systems
- Nano and microtechnology
- Control systems technology
- Advances transmission technology
- Cold forming technology
- Non-conventional technology
- Information systems technology
- CAD/CAM/CAE integrated systems
- Advanced software technology
- Intelligent systems and technologies
- Parallel and distributed computing technology
- Power and energy systems
- Signal and image processing
- Electronics and electrotechnology
- Optimization techniques
- Sustainable development technology
- Renewable energy management and technologies
- Environmental technology
- Innovation for green technologies
- Biomedical technology
- Quality control technology
- Innovative mobile education
- Educational evaluation technology
Inter-Eng Conference aims to bring together the researchers, scientists, professors, graduate students and civil society organizations and their representatives to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge in the scientific environment.
In this edition special attention will be given to young professional orientation to technical studies, that will be invited to participate in plenary sessions, but a Worksop will also be hold for both teachers and students from high schools, with the theme of Vocational education and training in engineering and industrial management.
Beside these, there are keynote speakers referring to the latest developments, and workshops.
In this edition of the Inter-Eng Conference, the Virtual Online Conference Panel is extended with the Video Laboratory tool. It is dedicated to researchers who would like to make their presentations online from their home countries.
All accepted and presented papers will be published as one dedicated issue in Elsevier's Procedia Technology Journal and made available in open-access on Elsevier's ScienceDirect.
We would like to invite you to share your expertise, your experience, and your new research results about industrial management and engineering with the colleagues.