SIoT 2013 : International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things
Call For Papers
Workshop Description and Scope
The International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things 2013 (SIoT 2013) will be held in conjunction with the 19th International Conference on Control Systems and Computer Science (CSCS 2013), in Bucharest, Romania. The conference and the workshop will take place in the period May 29th - 31st 2013.
SIoT 2013 is a community where interested stakeholders, from academia and industry, can present their original work on providing a secure environment for connecting systems in an Internet-specific structure. The wide spread of mobile and embedded devices, able to connect to a network and share information, requires a careful look at the security risks taken by end users. In this context, the workshop will focus on contributions related to the security of mesh and machine-to-machine networks, secure software stacks running on ubiquitous network nodes, and algorithms used to provide secure end-to-end communication between nodes.
The focus of this workshop is to create a secure environment for connecting systems in an Internet-specific structure. These may include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
* Threat Models in Internet of Things
* Attack Strategies for Internet of Things
* Security Architectures
* Secure Mobile Applications
* Secure Mobility Management
* Intrusion and Malware Detection
* Security in Wireless Sensor Networks
* Reliable Interactions with Network Services
* System and Data Integrity
* Scalability and Robustness for Internet of Things
* Identity Management in Internet of Things
* Trustworthiness in Internet of Things
* Secure Operating Systems
* Privacy in Internet of Things
* Adaptive Security in Internet of Things
* Submission Deadline: February 4th, 2013
* Author Notification: March 24th, 2013
* Author Registration: April 28th, 2013
* Camera Ready: April 28th, 2013
* SIoT Workshop and CSCS Conference: May 29th-31st, 2013
Authors are invited to submit research and application papers following the IEEE Proceedings Manuscripts Template. We request the submission of academic workshop papers representing original, previously unpublished work.
Accepted papers will be given guidelines in preparing and submitting the final manuscript(s) together with the notification of acceptance. All accepted papers will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press.