FIRA 2013 : FIRA Roboworld Cup and Congress 2013
Call For Papers
In conjunction with
The International Multi-Conference on Artificial Intelligence Technology
(M-CAIT 2013) 26th - 27th August 2013, Shah Alam, Malaysia
The Center for Artificial Intelligence Technology (CAIT) at the Faculty of Information Science and Technology (FTSM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, and the Department of Polytechnic Education (Ministry of Higher Education), and Malaysian Society for Engineering and Technology (MySET) are organizing The International FIRA Roboworld Cup and Congress (FIRA2013). We cordially invite delegates from all over the world to participate in this event. The purpose of this conference is to provide a forum for researchers, practitioners and students, in addition to cover topics in intelligent control, autonomous systems and various robots including humanoids, social robotics, cooperative robotics, edutainment robots, service robots, personal robots and computational intelligence. This includes developments and applications in the area of human-robot interaction and its safety aspects, energy autonomy in robotics, computational intelligence, and multi-agent robotic systems for services, entertainment, gaming and education. All contributions will be refereed.
FIRA RoboWorld Congress 2013 consists of the following conferences:
• 5th International Conference on Advanced Humanoid Robotics Research (ICAHRR)
• 5th International Conference on Education and Entertainment Robotics (ICER)
• 4rd International Robotics Education Forum (IREF)
All the accepted papers will be published in Communication in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) Springer-Verlag Proceedings.
Paper Format: All papers must be formatted according to the CCIS Proceedings paper format. Please refer to our website http://www.firakl2013.org.my/congress/paper-submission for more information.
Paper Submission Deadline: 15th March 2013
Notification of Acceptance: 1st May 2013
Camera Ready Submission: 1st June 2013
Early Bird Registration: Before 30th June 2013
Normal Registration: After 30th June 2013
How to submit your paper: Please refer to our website at http://www.firakl2013.org.my
Topics of Interest
• Advanced applications of autonomous robots (industrial and research), advanced materials.
• Advanced medical robotics, robot for surgery, assistive robotics, service robotics.
• Applications development, hardware issues, devices and techniques, advances in sensors and actuators.
• Autonomous assembly robotics, Autonomous vehicles.
• Bio-mimetic and bio-inspired robotics, Bio-hybrid robot systems, evolutionary robotics.
• Cognitive robotics, developmental robotics, personal robotics, robot communication and language.
• Ethical and societal issues in robotics, robots in education, the arts and entertainment.
• Flying robots (unmanned- and micro air vehicles) space and planetary robotics.
• Humanoid robotics, human-robot interaction and interfaces, legged robots.
• Swarm robotics, collective robots, field robotics.
• Learning and adaptation, long-term interaction and operation, intelligent prostheses.
• Modeling and analysis or robot models, modular reconfigurable robots.
• Navigation, localization, map building and path planning, analysis of robot-environment interaction.
• Robot autonomy including energy self-sufficiency, robot control architectures, 2D/3D robot vision, sensing and perception.
• Pattern matching and analysis, visual object categorization, searching methods, optimizations, text mining, semantic knowledge technology.
Kindly promote FIRAKL 2013 to all your contacts in your university, country and worldwide. Further information is in the conference website.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.firakl2013.org.my
On behalf of,
Prof Dr. Khairuddin Omar
FIRAKL Conference Chairs
Center for Artificial Intelligence Technology (CAIT),
Faculty of Information Science and Technology,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.