ISPDC 2013 : International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing
Conference Series : International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing
Call For Papers
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 12th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (ISPDC 2013). Following very successful runs since 2002 at locations all over Europe, last time in June 2012 in Munich, Germany, the next ISPDC edition will be held from June 27th to 30th, 2013, in Bucharest, Romania. It will be organised by the Computer Science Department, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, University Politehnica of Bucharest. The mission of the 12th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing is to bring together researchers, engineers, and practitioners involved in the development of new algorithms, architectures and applications for parallel and distributed computing, as well as visualisation and post-processing. The goal is to provide an interactive and friendly yet professional forum for original research contributions describing novel ideas, groundbreaking results or quantified system experiences. We cordially invite you to submit your contribution to the 12th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (ISPDC 2013).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
+ High Performance Computing and Large Scale Applications
- Tools and Environments for Parallel Program Analysis
- Scalable Algorithms and Applications
- Urban Networks and Applications, Vehicular Networks
- Parallel, Distributed and Mobile Databases
+ Parallel Computing and Algorithms
- Parallel Programming Paradigms and APIs
- GPU Programming
- Bio-inspired Parallel Algorithms
- Algorithms, Models and Formal Verification
+ System Architectures for Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Cluster Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Operating Systems for Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Distributed Systems Methodology and Networking
+ Distributed Computing
- Collaborative Computing
- Peer-to-peer Computing
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Mobile Cloud
- Web Services and Internet Computing
- Distributed Software Components
- Software Agents and Multi-agent Systems
+ Quality Assurance in Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Task Scheduling and Load Balancing
- Fault Tolerance in Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Security in Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Performance Management in Parallel and Distributed Systems
+ Interactivity and Visualisation
- Real-time Distributed and Parallel Systems
- Real-time Visualisation of Massively Parallel Data
- Computational Steering on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Visualisation on Parallel and Distributed Systems
You are invited to submit a paper with unpublished original work for ISPDC 2013, Bucharest/Romania on June 27-30. Paper submissions are to be made accessing the ISPDC 2013 registration page on EasyChair (https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ispdc2013). If you do not already have an account there, you should create one.
Please see the conference website for details and further information:
http://www.ispdc.org (http://www.ispdc.org/) .
Also, please send this CfP to all your collaborators.
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
Submission of full papers: January 27, 2013 Notification of authors: March 25, 2013 Camera ready papers: April 25, 2013 Early registration deadline: April 25, 2013
Conference: June 27-30, 2013
The IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) will publish accepted papers in the ISPDC proceedings. Accepted contributions are expected to be presented by one of the authors at ISPDC 2013.
A best paper award will be presented to the paper(s) receiving the highest quality rating from the Program Committee and external reviewers (see website for details).
Please email this call to anyone you think may be interested.
Many Thanks form Symposium Chairs,
Nicolae Tapus, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania Dan Grigoras, University College Cork, Ireland Rodica Potolea, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania Florin Pop, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania